Chapter Fourteen.

Start from the beginning

"Where've you been? I've been looking for you for ages."

"Oh I just needed fresh air. Tony just pissed me off so yeah."

"Mhmm. Okay, lets go dance, c'mon."

"I believe she was going to dance with me." Alex says.

"Uh well she's my date so I think she'll be dancing with me."

"Uh well I think she should be able to choose herself. So Abigail-"

"She prefers Abi."

"Um it doesn't actually matter.." I say, awkwardly.

"Anyways, who you going to pick?" Alex finished.

"I uh.. Ummm..." It was pretty awkward. I was put on the spot. And it was a mighty difficult thing to decide on.

"Well..?" They both asked, very persistently.

"I'm just going to uh go to the loo." I made a run for it to the toilets. It's weird, it's harder to walk in heels than to run. Once I was in the toilets I went into a stall and locked the door. I relaxed - slightly. Then, I heard someone walk in. I tried to be extra quiet even though I'm the only one in here.

"I think Abi's mad at me.."

"Why?"

"Well, she seemed pretty mad when she found out me and Tony are kinda dating."

"Well it's only natural, Sandy. He's her brother and you're her best friend. Of course she'd feel betrayed. You never even told her - you just kept her in the dark. How do you expect her to react? All dandy do da that her best mate and brother are dating?"

"Well I guess not.. I just want to talk to her but I can't seem to find her."

"Well lets go back and have a look yeah? She's got to be here somewhere."

"Unless she's left."

"Nah, Casey's still here. He wouldn't leave without her."

"True. Thanks Sky." I then heard footsteps and the door opening and closing. I guess Tony and Sandra are the real deal. I should probably sort things out with her, she seems quite upset. I immediately felt bad. But, it's not my fault Tony was being a hypocrite! But I should've been more understanding I guess..

I was about to leave the stall I was in, I heard the door open again. "Abigail, I know you're in here." He said, I saw his feet at the bottom of the stall door. I breathed in. I can't make a peep. He already knows it's you, dumbo! "Abigail, seriously open up the damn door or I'll break it down."

"What if I'm peeing?"

"I'll still break it down."

"Peeping Tom." I mutter.

"Seriously just open it up. You ain't even peeing."

"How do you know?"

"I can't hear any noise."

"Ew! Alex, that's disturbing!"

"Just come out." I opened the door, after a few minutes of debating whether I should or not. Why was I so scared though? "Uh, where's Casey?"

"Well, unlike me I came to find you. He was too chicken to come in here."

"Oh. Okay."

"So-" he got cut off by someone else coming in. He quickly shoved me in the stall and locked it. He put his hands over my mouth so I didn't make a peep - not that I would.

"Oh em gee I know right. She's totes a slut. Have you seen like the way she's like dressed? Screams 'slut'."

"I know, see! What ever does Alex see in that girl. I mean, only a slut would think of coming as a slutty cat right?"