"No." I shook my head.

She took the seat next to me. "My name is Jessica. I'm new to this school, my first day was Monday."

"Nice to meet you, my name is Cassidy." I smiled. She didn't come off as being fake, which I'm thankful for.

"How are you liking it here so far?" I asked.

"I like all the classes they offer here, you have been the first approachable person I've come across at this school." She said.

Its a pretty small high school , so I understand why it's difficult to make friends here. Lauren has made it impossible for people to be friends here. Girls either want to be friends with her and seek her approval or they are friends with her. Either way I try my best to keep to myself. And every since I've came back to this school Lauren hasn't made it her mission to make my life a living hell. That's good because once she don't anything to me, I'll go off on her.

"Trust me I know what you mean, most of the girls here aren't very friendly." I told her.

"Would you like to be my partner for today's assignment?" she asked.

"Sure." I smiled. I finally have someone else to talk to other than Jason, Levi and Katie.

"Okay class." Our tried getting everyone's attention as she came into the class. After taking a few notes, she told us to pair up and explained the assignment to us.

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Katie I haven't seen you in a long time." I hugged her.

"Yeah well it seem like you've been pretty busy with Jason." She grinned.

"Well you've been spending a lot of time with Levi."

"Well He is my boyfriend." She pointed out.

"Well Jason is my friend." I told her.

"Surrrrre, you keep on telling yourself that." She didn't looked to convinced.

I changed the subject before she could ask me anything about Jason and. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Let's go to the mall." Before I could answer she was out the door. I quickly grabbed my purse and followed her.

It was nice spending time with Katie. We bought a few outfits from H&M and rue 21. We also bought a few things in Sephora.

"I haven't ate anything since breakfast, let's grab something to eat." Katie suggested.

We made out way to Dairy Queen. The smell of the food made me sick. I tried eating my fries and milk shake. I loved dipping my fries into my milkshake, it taste so good. After a few bites of my fries I had to stop. It wasn't sitting well in my stomach. I put my hand over my mouth and ran to the restroom.

"Hey, Cass are you alright?" Katie gave a slight knock on the door.

After I was done, I washed my hands and opened the door to see Katie standing there with a worried expression.

"I'm fine." I assured her.

We were on our way home when Katie spoke up. "Hey, Cass?"

"Yes."

"I know this is a personal question, but have you had sex with anyone within the past month?" She asked nervously.

"W-what? W-why do you ask?"

"Is it possible that you could be pregnant?" She asked looking at me quickly, then turned facing the road ahead of us.

"What.... N-no." I said shaking my head. I quickly grabbed my phone from my purse, I checked the calendrer. Oh fuck, I haven't had my period. Well this could be due to stress, since it is my senior year. I started to panic. but what if it isn't due to stress?

"Maybe you should make a doctors appointment just to make sure." She suggested.

"I did make an appointment for tomorrow, I guess I'll have my answer then." I said feeling anxious.

That whole night I was tossing and turning, I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~