▪ Latty's Pick

Hello, MM fans! Welcome to this special edition of Latty's Pick

Hello, MM fans! Welcome to this special edition of Latty's Pick. This month's dedication is to my very own Winter Rose Award: Summer Edition by WinterRoseSociety.

Say hello and congratulations to this year's Action/Adventure, Erotica, Fan-Fiction, LGBTQ, Poetry, Teen-Fiction and Vampire/Werewolf second place champions.

---------

CallieSumner(Erotica)✔

▪ Callie, your judge was surprised by your story's title, in fact, she went on to praise the uniqueness of it along with the concept

Callie, your judge was surprised by your story's title, in fact, she went on to praise the uniqueness of it along with the concept. How hard was it to come up with the plot?

Haha it’s a really funny story actually. 

 I was almost finished writing my first book called ‘The Year That Changed My Life’ when I got a small taste of writer's block. So, as one does now a days, I started surfing the Internet just to see what I could find to help pull me out of my slump. 

 Welll...one click leads to another click, then another, then another until I found myself stuck in my own little Rabbit Hole. I ended up on a well known porn website watching video after video of a real life Glory Hole Club. 

 I locked eyes with one of the girls in the video, and in a true schizophrenic moment, I started hearing Abbie’s voice in my head. 

 I started writing as this imaginary voice talked non stop in my head. In just a few hours I had all of the characters bios, places in the story, and a lengthy detail of each chapter for the book. 

 The series took over my life from there!

Is there anyone within your writing genre you admire and why?

 I devour books like they are going out of style! 

 Erotic my favorite has to be Masters Of The Shadowlands Series by Cherise Sinclair 

 Every one of her books are just flawless! The way she developes her characters, and the details she puts into her sex scenes. It’s beyond words!