~ @Eliza_hayden

Meet the always ready to listen, talented and positive Eliza_hayden. We meet through the 2018 Winter Rose Awards but started talking frequently after realizing we shared a beloved mutual friend who's no longer on wattpad.

She's really quite nice, caring and friendly as well. I love our talks whenever I pop in online and I'm looking forward to our continued friendship. MM caught up with this bubbly talent and it went down like this.

*******

If you could only choose one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what would it be?

That one song for me would be 'Angel By The Wings' by Sia. Imagine walking to a room hearing 'You can do anything' in an encouraging voice. It will be a great boost to the confidence.

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman?

Of course, Batman. I don't even have to think about it. [Yaas #TeamBriceWayne]

What are you known for?

I'm known for my ears meaning I'm a good listener.

What inspires you?

The trust other people show in me inspires me.

What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?

The most recent thing was me and my friend crazy dancing while standing on the benches of class and accidentally knocking each other when someone showed up who we thought was a teacher. Thank god, she wasn't.

What's the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?

The last thing I watched was 'Aquaman' movie because of my brother. We both are DC fans and wanted to see it since Justice league. Next on our agenda is Captain Marvel. [Yaaas!]