~ @katherinetailor

Hi guys, meet Katherine, Action/Adventure 1st place winner in The 2018 Winter Rose Awards

Hi guys, meet Katherine, Action/Adventure 1st place winner in The 2018 Winter Rose Awards. We've never talked in the entire year since following her. However, on basic observation, she's a cool individual.

Everyone knows I'm not a fan of poetry, but I've become more respectful towards the genre since joining wattpad. I'm saying this because she has an Instagram poetry account that I like and if you're a lover of the genre you should check it out.

Anyway, MM caught up with her for an interview and it went down like this.

*****

Personally, what do you think is your greatest strength?

Eek, that's a hard one! Not because I have so many to choose from (I wish!), but because I'm absolutely terrible at bragging about myself 😂

My greatest strengths, I think, are my loyalty and compassion combined. When it comes to my friends and the people I love, I will fiercely protect them to ensure their safety.

Do you prefer Hot Chocolate or Coffee?

Depends on the brand of Hot Chocolate, because a lot of them tastes pretty gross in my opinion 😂. [Agreed!]

So, I'll have to go with Coffee just on the safe side.

How were you introduced to Wattpad?

I can't remember when to be honest - according to Wattpad, I joined in 2013, but I cannot for the life of me remember why I joined. But I don't regret it for a second 😊.

When I first joined, I created an account just to read books, and then I forgot I even had the account, to begin with. Flash forward to 2017, and I managed to figure out my password, regained access, and started focussing on my writing instead 😊.

What motivated you to start your own book(s)?

My English teacher called my work "abysmal," and I remember coming home from school, crying about it. [Damn, that's a pretty discouraging thing to tell anyone.]