Chapter 27: They Have Arrived

Kenny's POV

        Kenny watched as Craig, Token, and Clyde walked up behind Butters. Craig went to stand in front of him, but Token yanked him by the arm, whispering in his ear. They found us I guess, but it doesn't look like Tucker's got any authority right now. A hole. "Hello McCormick, sorry to interfere with whatever plans you seemed to have, but wed appreciate it if you'd give us Tweek."

      He looked at them in bewilderment. Token makes it sounds like Tweek's nothing more than some object he'd taken from them. Maybe this is why he ran, I never did get to ask him. 

     "That's honestly not up to me, Token. He is a human being after all. Why don't you let him make his own choices instead of treating him like some little kid." As much as he wouldn't like to piss them off, especially Token, he knew just how much of an effect that statement would do.

     Token squinted his eyes at Kenny before nodding his head. "Fine then, why don't we?" Without asking any permission whatsoever, Token led everyone into his living room. "Thanks for asking", he whispered as he shut the door. As he turned around, he noticed everyone glancing around the place. That's when he noticed.

    Where the hell was Tweek?

   Carefully walking (definitely nOT tiptoeing away from Craig) to his room, he snatched Butters and sat him on the bed. "Well jeepers, what's going on Kenny? Is Tweek alright?". Kenny sighed as he saw Tweek peek his head into the room. "What the hell, dude?" He angrily whispered. Tweek slid over and plopped next to Butters. 

   "I don't know, I just bolted when I saw them I'm sorry, guys." He fiddled with his nails as he laid down. I probably would of too, honestly. 

   "You're alright Tweek. I have no clue what going on though." Butters said as he slithered up next to him. They seem really close, how come I never noticed? Kenny looked out into the living room. "They're waiting for you. I mean, extremely impatiently, with lots of aggression flowing out of them. But they're waiting."

   He heard Tweek take a deep breath before a few springs in the mattress signaled he had gotten up. "Think they'd let me bring you two as support?" Kenny gave a small laugh. "As much as I want to go out there with you, I really don't think they'd let me. Yell if you need me though, you're still my friend and I'll be there to help. But..."

    "Yeah, I know. It was worth a shot. Take care of Karen though, I really don't want her hearing any yelling or anything. She's too young to be around that." Oh Tweek, if only you knew what she's been exposed to, you'd know it's far too late to be saying that.

                                                              Tweek's POV

   Oh Jesus, please don't make this into a big ordeal. Tweek took another deep breath, threw his hands into his jacket pocket and walked into the room. He watched everyone swivel his way and immediately wished he could be back in Kenny's room. Don't show you're afraid, you can do this. 

    Craig and Clyde looked at Token, who was slowly making his way towards him. "Hey buddy," Token started, "You feeling okay?"

    "I was fine until you all appeared. What the hell do you want anyway?" Token was visibly taken aback before straightening up again. "Very well. Um, We are here so first of all, someone can apologize for being an ignorant idiot. Then, perhaps we can take you back to Clyde's, and maybe, forget this happened."

   As much as he wanted to say something back, he realized that he still had stuff at Clyde's. But forgetting? Yeah, Craig shouldn't have said it, but it's the fact that he did, with so much spite as well. Plus, no one has the right to tell him who he can or can't see. He's afraid of Kenny getting me in trouble. That's what this is about.

    Tweek snapped back to reality and leaned against the wall, accepting whatever happened next. Token nodded his head in understanding, then walked over to Craig. Within the quickly whispered conversation they had, he managed to pick out a few pieces.

    ".....not here, he's listening..."

    ".....don't care..."

    ".....somewhere else?..."

    ".....your last shot..."

    He stumbled over the last part. "your last shot". His last shot at what? What did he have to do here that he wouldn't be able to do again? Craig's equally confused look didn't quite help. Token knows something we don't. But what?

     (Extra sorry for the short chapter, but I'm having extreme writer's block. My hope is to do another chapter tomorrow, I don't know. Once again, sorry.)