Chapter 21: Good Morning Investigator

Tweek was awakened by the violent shaking and calling from Clyde. He tried to say something but the shaking back-and-forth was causing him to be unable to, that and he was still in a bit of shock." Uh, Clyde?" Craig questioned from behind him. "WaKe Up TwEeK-","Clyde Clyde CLYDE He's awake! Dude stop, you'll make him sick as hell."

           He stopped in his tracks, leaving Tweek as sick as Craig suggested he would. "Oh," Clyde said. "Weeell. Gooood Mornin! We gotta go talk to the whoever of the whatever about something. 'Thanks for all the info Clyde, really helping'. "C'mon''. He reached his hand out for Tweek to grab, which he needed. It took him a minute to be able to stand on his own two feet without the world spinning around him and almost falling.

          Once able to walk, they were directed to another room by one of the policemen. Walking around the station gave him as much anxiety as it did in his...Dream?! It just dawned on him that everything he went through a few minutes ago wasn't real. Was that really so bad though? Craig's last few words rang in his head once more.

                      "If you need me to, I can make you feel better"

           The sentence still sent shivers down Tweek's spine when he thought of it. 'Craig would never actually say it though', he reminded himself. It must've been noticeable since Clyde walked and put his arm around him. "Heyy Tweeker's, you good"?"Y-yeah. Still getting over the shaking you gave me."

           He smiled as Clyde visibly cringed back. "Yeah, sorry about that. You were KNOCKED out and it was the only thing I could think of to wake you up." Like the sentence, Tweek got a sliver of the dream come back to him, the very end. "Clyde? Did you call my name when I was asleep as well"?"No, that was Craig who did it first, then me. So. Yeah. I lied, I did."

          The policeman stopped in front of a door, which made everyone else stop too. He turned around and looked up before talking. "Which one of you is the kid of the people we arrested?" He glanced at the clipboard once more as Tweek took a small step toward him. "Tweek?" He called, as if he was making sure he was there.

            "Okay". The man sighed before continuing. "You three will wait outside of the door with me until or unless we are called." Does he have to go in there ALONE?! Everyone's expression went to upset, terrified, and confused. "Um, what? Why can't we go in there with him"?"Because he's the son. The investigator needs to ask him personal questions by himself." Tokens mouth was agape as the man talked. This was something he couldn't use friends to help with.

          "AHEM", a husky voice said from inside the room. The man looked at the door then back at Tweek. "Time to go in." He was beginning to shake but didn't want anyone to notice, no one seemed to notice though, which was good. Tweek glanced back at his friends before walking toward the door. Token mouth 'good luck', which he smiled weakly at for a quick second. The police guy opened the door, as to which he walked in.

         The room was a tad cold to him, but the morning cold had become numb to him. Lights shone in from two big windows covered by slightly drawn aside drapes. In the back of the room was a good-sized desk, surrounded by police. At the desk, Tweek could only assume sat the investigator. The two on either side glanced at him without turning their heads.

          He didn't know what it was, but he felt a small sense of pity in the one mans' eyes. Turning left, he sat in a single chair that overseen by the desk. He put his hands in his lap as he waited patiently for the elder man to talk to him, which took a good minute. The man put aside some papers, took out a file, and looked at him.

        "If that idiot did his job correctly, you should be Tweek Tweak". Was...Was that a question? He let out an extremely quiet 'yeah' since he wasn't entirely sure if it was or not. The guy opened the file and flipped through it, perhaps looking for useful information. With the time he now had, He looked around the room a little more. What caught his eye finally, was a nameplate on the front of the desk. 'Mr. Small'

        Tweek didn't know exactly if it was rude or not to call him Mr. Small, so he continued to internally, and externally if needed, call him 'sir'. Mr. Small ('when talking about him I'll use his name'), stopped on a page and read it for a few minutes. "Your parents have been alcoholics for a considerable amount of time". Once more, he gave a quiet 'yes' in response to the probable question. He sighed heavily and continued to read more.

        Mr. Small stopped on another page and seemed to cringe at it a little bit. What in the world was he reading up on about him now? How much of his life had been recorded and put in there? "You've", he started then stopped. It sounded like he was having trouble phrasing a question. "You've been...hurt...by them before?

         Unlike the other question/statements, Tweek could tell he was being asked to verify this. Of course, this wasn't really a question he wanted to answer. Obviously, well, in his eyes, it was true, they'd hurt him multiple, countless times before. But, it wasn't something he'd like to openly accept that's happening. He noticed the man look up at him and knew he was expecting a response. Overriding his peaked anxiety, Tweek could only nod in agreement.

       (OoOf, I am beyond sorry. I thought I posted this a week or two ago then remembered that I never finished it. I would really like to get back on some sorta schedule but school and MB is like 'hehehe no'.)