Chapter 13: Lord of Darkness?

Token let Tweek vent for a few more minutes before making sure he was okay with bringing Clyde back in. Tweek couldn't quite tell how upset Clyde was after being cast out of his own room. He noticed for a quick second that they were silently conversing at the door. They were only a few feet away from him, but he still couldn't make out what they were saying. The only hint that he obviously got from them that they were talking about him, was the expressions on their faces and would subtly gesture towards him.

               Tweek bowed his head down as he tried to not worry about them, which took some work. He was so busy in his mind that he didn't hear the footsteps walking toward him. He looked up at the person who sat next to him, which to his surprise was Clyde. "Heeeeyyy Tweekie, you want soooomme, coffee?" he said. Tweek could tell that his friend really wanted him to cheer up, so he tried to act that way. "I-I gue-","I guess isn't an answer Tweekle!". Clyde wrapped his arms around Tweeks shoulders and pulled him back to lay on the bed, which caused him to silently scream. 

                He tried breaking free of his friends grasp but found himself unable to do so. "You will NEVER escape prisoner, for I am the lord of DARKNESS!". They shared laughs and continued to go along with it. "Oh noo, I'm been captured! Someone, save me! Mama Token!". Token stared at them almost as if he was trying not to laugh himself, "Dooon't you bring me into your little charade's you got going on over there, you're on your own dude". Pretending to be shocked, Tweek gasp and tried putting his hand and his chest symbolizing that he was hurt, but couldn't quite do it because of Clyde holding on to him.

                  "But mooommmyy, the big, bad, scary man has me imprisoned!", this was enough to send Token into a laughing fit. "Clyde is none of those words, and I'm sure he doesn't have that much strength to 'imprison' you". Tweek looked over and noticed his captor's mouth was slightly agape and tried to look hurt as well. "HEY!","Hi, how are you? Good? that good.". He started laughing and tried using his hand to cover his mouth to stop them. "This is coming from someone who's allowing his youngest of three children to be assaulted by the Lord of Darkness!". 

                  Tweek's stomach hurt so bad, but he couldn't stop laughing. "*laughing* Oh Jesus, please *laughing* don't assault me". Clyde giggled a little and began to wrap his leg around his hostage. "I guess if you won't save him","What the hell are you-?" He was so busy laughing that he had no idea what was going happen, until he felt a something wet crawl up the side of his face. "AAH-","Shh! Not so loud dude"! Clyde covered his mouth to soften his scream. Tweek wiggled around in Clyde's arms, trying to break free again or at least be able to talk.

                  After agreeing not to scream anymore, Tweek was regiven his right to speak. "The hell was that"?! "I licked your face, obviously". He was dumbfounded for a second before realizing that Token had had his phone out and was recording this. "Hey uh, wha-whatcha doing over there?". Token looked up at him wide-eyed, glancing between him and the phone, "Uh, nothing". Clyde noticed what Tweek was talking about and looked at Token as well. "dUdE!", he silently yelled as he quickly detached himself from Tweek to chase Token, who got up and stood, holding the phone above his head. 

               Sitting up, he watched as Clyde hopelessly reached for Token's phone that was being held way out of his reach. Tweek couldn't help but smile as he watched the scene play out in front of him. He was glad that he had these people as his friends. It seemed that lately, his little 'crazy crew' of a friend group were the only ones able to make him smile or laugh. But, that's a good thing, isn't it? Finally being able to know what makes you happy. Tweek was really happy that Clyde had let him come over, until he got a text.

Craig: Hey, you and Clyde start fucking yet?

             Tweek nearly had a heart attack when he saw it, he must've also made it noticeable since Clyde and Token both looked at him. "Oh hey, did Craig start messaging you? I sent him the video and told him to do whatever with it. I guess it doesn't surprise me that he asked you about it". Tweek pondered what he wanted to text back as Clyde went back to weakly attacking Token for his phone.

Tweek: No, we didn't

Craig: What a shame

Tweek: What do you mean 'what a shame"?!

Craig: Ah nothing, is Token busy or something? 

Tweek: Um, Clyde's attacking him for his phone, that's all.

Craig: Ah, are they fucking?

Tweek: Jesus man, no.

Craig: Sorry, McWhormick keeps taking my phone.

Craig: Heeyyy Tweekie~

Tweek: Uhh, hi?

           "Hey Token, I didn't think Craig liked Kenny enough to let him go to his house", Tweek asked. Something inside him made his blood rise, was he, jealous? No no no no, why in the world would he be jealous? "Huh? What do you mean?", Token responded, both he and Clyde stopped what they were doing and had a look of pure confusion. "Craig said Kenny was with him","Craig's not with Kenny, I would know since I was just talking with him". What.

Tweek: Are you sure Kenny's with you?

Craig: Yeess, I am~

Tweek: Okay well, Token says that Kenny wasn't there when he was talking with you.

                                                       ~~~Silence~~~

Craig: Shit