30 seconds

You breath, straightening up, your demons swimming around inside your head.

Myself being the main one afloat in the middle.

29 seconds

'The clock is ticking.' I finally perk up and whisper to you.

28 seconds

You stiffen and shudder as you catch a glimpse of my devilish eyes flicker through your mind. Yet you compose yourself as in a way to try to enlarge yourself to stand up to me. To be brave. To beat me. Ha.

27 seconds

'Do it.' I spit through your head, those words echoing making your head pound and drill a whole lot more than it already is.

'Do it.'
'Do it.'
'Do it.'
'Do it.'
'Do it.'
'End it— now!'

26 seconds

Those words spit-firing faster than your brain can keep up. All sounding at once. You groan in a panic and your body feels flustered and you can feel the room now suddenly spinning and everything is pressured and moving oh so ever to fast around you and you just cannot keep up with what is happening.

You close your eyes for a split second and your body takes over— like you're being possessed.

25 seconds

The time ticks but you're going to do it. Although you've already done it, haven't you?

You turn the shower off wondering how long it'll be till someone discovers your lifeless body.

And with one swift, quick flash of a motion the blade sweeps across your neck drop enough severing you arteries.

24 seconds

You flail as the dark red, thick liquid pours down your now shivering body. But you relax, accepting your fate, the inevitable.

The bathroom door breaks open wider and as you're to the floor you see amongst your blurry vision a tall, broad, dirty blonde haired figure step towards and over you.

I am here.

I've come to gloat, to brag. I have won, I've come to collect you.

Or do I resurrect you? Surely that'll be even more painful that the death you are witnessing right now.

23 seconds

After all I could let my Angelic side reconnect and take over once more.

Because before the Rebellion, before Lucifer and the Devil and Hell I was once an Angel.

Before I fell that is.

Just as you are falling now.

You see it was my duty— as a Demon to catch you and drag you further down, to descend down into the depths of Hell for eternity to stay by my side.

Your imaginative powers help fuel me.

But your imagination shall deceive you.

As Hell truly is not what you've been taught.

I say this now in hope you can hear, to give you a little ease into your transition through the bridge.

Hell is supposed to be the opposite of Heaven, correct? And Heaven all good. But yet the people down in Hell: the psychopaths, sociopaths, narcissists and so on all thrive of the thrill of the bad, they feed from it, their good (well most of them) is the blood, the pleasure of the power from removing it from said person, they don't want happy-go-lucky playgrounds and unicorns and shit.

Their Hell is the death and despair, honestly very similar to what you endured up above, this shan't be any different, you already lived through your metaphor of living hell.

It'll be different down here, you'll have me, for the whole time, side by side.

For Hell is not a bad place, not for them in that matter, nor for us.

22 seconds

Back to you.

Your back slowly slides down the cool marbled wall, the rough bumps causing it easier for your wet skin to grip scratch your body as you slither down.

You're surprisingly not in any pain.

Maybe it is because you're aware I'm not standing over you.

You quiver as you try to escape out my name, yet it's replaced with the bubble of blood filling your mouth. The nearly black liquid sliding a pool around and underneath you dripping down the shower drain now by your collapsed body in the middle of the shower.

I open the shower door and kneel slowly by your left shoulder.

21 seconds

I 'shh' you and catch a falling tear before it drips onto your bluing lips.

It's okay I want you to know. I'm here.

And I now know I no longer need any words, you can hear me just fine.

And you're okay, almost at rest, the adrenaline still kicking through your body masking the pain, but yet you know I'm blocking most of the pain from taking over at the moment also.

The bright eyed fearful look in your eye knows exactly what is controlling your emotions and feelings right this second.

And I can hear you trying to talk to me through your mind.

A.. A-an..

Your body growing weaker even though it's all happening so quickly and it's causing your head to get waylaid.

'Go on, ask the question.' I whisper. 'You know it Eli, just say it and it'll all be over.'

A- Aan.. Gel.. A-angel?