Be Quiet (Izuku x Todoroki)

With a gasp, Izuku moved his hands to his mouth with wide eyes as he looked up at Todoroki, who slowly circled around his waiting hole with slicked fingers.  "We have to be quiet, Todoroki." Izuku hissed between his fingers as he felt Todoroki's finger continue to brush against his skin.  "Our classmates are in the other rooms. They don't need to hear us again" Todoroki raised his eyebrow from his spot between Izuku's parted legs, sitting high on his knees.  "I am well aware of that. You're the loud one most of the time, I'm not..." "Need I remind you of the noise complaint we received once we started to share a dorm?" Izuku opened his mouth to speak but immediately shut it.  His cheeks burned a brilliant red in the dim light of their dorm room as he grumbled.  "It wasn't my fault."  he mumbled.  "Not completely, I guess." Todoroki added, still tracing his finger around Izuku's hole before he finally groaned.  "Are you going to get on with it?" he asked, his voice annoyed with the waiting.  He was hard as a rock from Todoroki's teasing earlier that evening, and he was becoming more and more needy with each passing moment; the need to be filled clouding his brain.  "Are you going to be quiet?" as he pushed his fingers into Izuku, stretching him with practiced ease. Izuku, however, kept his own hands covering his mouth.  He didn't exactly trust himself, even if he had agreed to the challenge. Todoroki continued to move his fingers into Izuku, stretching him open until he could easily fit three. Todoroki pulled back once he was content with his work before tapping Izuku's hip. Izuku pushed himself up with a grunt and rolled over, crawling onto his knees to raise his ass up for the other man. Todoroki grinned at the beautiful sight in front of him as he slicked up his cock, pumping his hand slowly over himself with a quiet hiss.  He moved in closer before slowly pushing into the tight heat. Izuku automatically grabbed one of the pillows to muffle a moan that he couldn't help let out.  He squeezed the pillow with his arms folded under him, and bit into it as Todoroki started to rock into him. Izuku, in that moment, regretted taking the challenge.  He knew he couldn't stay quiet, it wasn't something he was able to do when Todoroki made him feel so good. Izuku moaned into the pillow as Todoroki sped up his pace, tightening his grip on Izuku's hips, his nails digging into the soft skin. "Quiet...love" Todoroki hummed, his voice somewhat strained as he continued his pace, ramming into the other man more and more.  He bit the inside of his lip as he could feel Izuku tense around him, though he managed to keep his own voice under control.  Unlike Izuku, who was trying to bury his head more into the pillows, not caring about how hot it was, or the lack of oxygen he was receiving.  He believed if he passed out, he'd at least be quiet.  He wouldn't do that to Todoroki though, not in a million years. Izuku's grip on the pillows tightened as he started to push back against Todoroki's thrusts, needing to feel more of him.  He almost raised his head and cried out as the tip of Todoroki's cock brushed against the overly sensitive bundle of nerves inside of him, though instead found himself biting into his bottom lip, hard enough to draw blood. Todoroki gasped softly as Izuku's muscles tightened again, and he knew the man wasn't going to last much longer, especially if they both continued to move the same as they had been.  And it seemed that neither wanted to slow down. Todoroki slowly moved around from Izuku's hip and wrapped around his neglected cock, and he could hear Izuku whimper into the pillow.  A small smirk tugged on his lip as he jerked the other in time with his thrusts, which were slowly becoming more and more erratic the closer he neared his peak. Izuku turned his head to the side and gasped for air, before moving one of his hands to his mouth, immediately biting down on his finger.  His eyes were squeezed shut and he still continued to ram back against Todoroki, and Todoroki tried to save it as a mental image for later. Todoroki groaned softly as his head fell forward, knowing he was going to hold out for much longer, especially with Izuku's muscles tightening more and more; it was overwhelming. "Izuku, I'm gonna..." Todoroki whispered slowly before his voice broke, unable to finish his sentence as his thrusts stilled, filling Izuku to the brim with a low rumble from the back of his throat. Izuku's head turned back to the pillow, muffling the moans that escaped over his lips as Todoroki continued to jerk him off.  With the overwhelming sensation of feeling Todoroki's cum hot inside of him and dribbling down his leg, he could only hold on for another few short moments before he was releasing onto the sheets under his body. Todoroki kept pumping his hand slowly as Izuku released everything he had pent up before he pulled his hand away, and pulled himself out of Izuku.  His eyes trailed to his boyfriend's messy hole as Izuku collapsed completely on the bed, uncaring of the mess now covering the entire front side of his body. Izuku's head turned away from the pillow as he caught his breath, completely and utterly relaxed despite knowing he definitely needed to get up and shower. Todoroki fell onto the bed beside Izuku and leaned over to press soft kisses against his shoulder.

Bonus Scene

Bakugo walked in on Todoroki and Izuku. He could never unsee that scene, he silently closed the door and ran over to his room.