Long time no see (Dabi x Todoroki)

I MADE THIS AS A JOKE I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIP OK

It was early Friday morning, I glanced around as heading to school. I looked down to the ground when I saw Deku in front UA with Bakugo. I slightly blushed, but quickly tried to hide it in embarrassment. I've liked Deku for what seems months by now, though I've never had the guts to express my feelings to him. "HALF N' HALF BASTARD!" Bakugo said running over and resting his heavy shoulder onto my head. "piece of shit, you're always showing off by surpassing me in every test we have, congrats scoring number one loser; should've been my spot" he said slightly pushing me. I couldn't care less about Bakugo, he is always such an ass when it comes to anything. "okay" I mumbled, I slowly walked away and into the UA Building. At the corner of my eye, I spotted a body quickly moving, the burning of blue flames flashed before my eyes. I tightened the grip of my backpack, 'What was that?" I thought rushing over to the lockers, no sight of the flames. I then started to search around, those exact flames reminded me of something... but I couldn't really process straight. I headed out the other doors of the school, 'Perhaps it was just something, not important anyways I guess' I thought turning to head back into the building. Suddenly, an arm wrapped around my throat. The arm was mysterious, it was full of stitches and a part of it was purple. I tried escaping the grip, but the person just held on tighter to my neck making me gag. I attempted to use my quirk on him, but was quickly stopped by his other hand grabbing me. "Shoto Todoroki..." He whispered in my ear. I froze, this guy sounded familiar but sent strange feelings down my spine. I didn't show my sign of panicking, but I was very nervous inside. "Make a sound and your dead" He said dragging me over to a white van. I tried to escape the grip once more, nothing happened.

Nobody's POV

Todoroki was thrown into the van, he was face to face with the male who kidnapped him, Dabi, his own brother. Shocked, Todoroki made a fist and tried to attack his older brother. "Fucking kids these days" He said climbing over Todoroki. Dabi grabbed his uniform, and slowly stripped him. Todoroki, frozen to say anything from embarrassment stayed quiet. As Dabi started to strip him from head to toe, he whispered in Todoroki's ear, "I just want to have a little fun with you" he chuckled quietly.

OKAY I COULD NOT FINISH THIS BECAUSE I DID NOT FEEL LIKE WRITING THE REST. I also wrote this in a rushed 30 minutes so oof. if it's requested enough I'll write a part two lolololol.