Fifty Shades of Grey (Denki x Reader)

Denki got up from the sofa and put a movie in the disc slot. You cuddled into him when he sat back down and kissed his cheek. "So what are we watching?" "A movie Mina suggested, it's called Fifty Shades of Grey!" Your eyes widened at this, did he even look the movie up? Does he know how sexual it is? "O-okay, lets watch i-it then." You mumbled. The movie began to play and the two of you sat huddled up in layers of blankets, surrounded by popcorn. Denki fiddled with your hair as you lay on top of him in his arms, stretched across the sofa. The movie wasn't that bad but that all changed. Things started getting heated between the pair in the movie and eventually they ended up doing the "naughty stuff" together. You felt Denki shift uncomfortably, tightening his grip on your waist with one hand, while running his other hand down your back. He stopped when his hand reached the bottom of your back. The movie went on and Denki kept twisting and turning, you move into a hopefully, more comfortable position for both of you. The more the movie went on. Denki kept his attention on you throughout that scene, getting the familiar feeling down below. A few other kinky things happened before the end of movie. there was a slight tension in the air when Denki turned the TV off. You wriggled off of him and sat at his side. "M-Mina. . . she didn't say anything about i-it being sexual." He stuttered, covering his face with his hands. You chuckled softly and pried his fingers from his face. "S-sorry, don't w-worry, I'm sure it was an accident." For a few minutes after that, there was silence. It was a very, very awkward silence. You tapped your fingers on your phone screen, eyes darting around the room. The only thing you were able to hear was Denki's oddly heavy breathing. "A-are you okay?" He nodded his head vigorously, if he's nodded it anymore it would have fallen off. You knew something was wrong as he had never breathed like that or let such an awkward silence happen. That's when you looked down. His hands had been covering his crotch so you couldn't see it, but when he moved his hands slightly you saw the huge bulge. Instantly knowing what was wrong, you leaned forward and kissed Denki's lips roughly. The poor boy sat there paralyzed but came to his senses and kissed you back. Denki slid his tongue across your lips, asking for access to your mouth. As his tongue slipped inside and began to explore, you let out a soft moan, pushing him down onto the sofa. His hands traveled down your body, stopping when as they reached the hem of your shirt. He pulled the shirt over your head and threw it to god knows where. He then proceeded to flip you over - so you were on the bottom - and took his own shirt off. You trailed your hands down his chest. He rested his hands beside your head, supporting his small body. Denki pulled away and began trailing his lips down you neck, occasionally sucking at the skin. A quiet moan escaped your lips. He slid one hand under your back, trying to un-clip your bra. Seeing he was failing, you sat up slightly and did it for him. You then laid back down again as he threw your bra behind him, leaving it with your shirt. Your hands shot across your chest, face exploding into a huge blush. He played with your right breast while he started at lick and suck your left. You bit your lip to stop yourself from moaning but a pleasured hum managed to escape your lips. He released your breasts and attacked your neck again. With one free hand, he slid down your jeans and tossed them aside. Your heart beat soared as he slid his hands into your underwear, removing them and rubbing his fingers against your heat. "D-Denki~ a-ah. . ." Your mind went blank as he plunged three fingers inside of you. "Mmm~" A tight knot formed in your stomach, the feeling worried you as this was your first time, meaning you didn't know what you were feeling in your stomach - but you had a bit of an idea. You let out a moan as you release over his fingers. Denki licked his fingers clean. "T-this is unfair, take more of your clothes off." He was on top of you still wearing his jeans, whereas you were completely naked. He giggled too cutely for the situation you were in. He pulled down the clothing covering his legs, leaving him in only his boxers. You grinded your hips against his and sucked on his neck. "Sit up. . ." You whispered, licking the shell of his ear; he did as you said and sat upright on the sofa. You hopped off as well and knelt at his feet, pulling his boxers down teasingly. His eyes widened to the size of dick as you started to stoke it. You then took in his whole length. You used your tongue and bobbed your head. Pure pleasure ran through Denki's body as his hands shot to your head, tangling themselves in your hair. You felt him throb inside your mouth, you stared him dead in the eye as he let his juices flow out of him. the liquid filled your mouth but you swallowed it, some of it dribbling from the corner of your mouth. The need to have himself inside of you was too much. Denki helped you up and onto his lap, holding you just above his little friend. He rubbed the tip teasingly against your wet entrance, slowly lowering you onto him. Both of you let out moans. Rolling your hips, a wave of pleasure surges through your body. A loud moan erupted from your throat as throw your head back. Denki pulled your body closer to his and hid his face in your neck, gently biting down to muffle a moan. He thrusted up, reaching deeper into you. Minutes of pleasure passed and you felt the familiar knot in your stomach. "D-Denki! I-I'm going to- agh." that was when he hit that certain spot. That one thrust drove your body mad. "M-me too~" His cute voice muttered from your neck. "Same t-time?" Both of you hit your high at the same time, letting out loud moans of joy. You remained in the position you were in - you sat on Denki with his dick inside of you. "I-I love you, [your name]" "I love you too, Denki."

GETTING WORK DONE WHILE MY FRIENDS PLAY MINECRAFT WITHOUT ME AND IM AWKWARDLY WRITING THIS ON A GROUP DISCORD CALL PAST MIDNIGHT :)