Back From Work (Shinsou x Monoma)

Shinsou walked into his home, exhaustion weighing down on his shoulders. He had been doing hero work all day. Being a hero really was no joke. He padded softly into the kitchen to grab a snack before bed, careful not to wake Monoma. The blond male wrapped his arms around Shinsou's waist from behind and a body pressed up against him. "Welcome home, darling." Monoma kissed the shell of Shinsou's ear who shivered. Monoma loosened his arms and walked to stand beside him. Shinsou turned his head away to hide his red face, his skin still tingling from the contact. That's right, the thought, he had definitely been horny earlier today and he had put it off so he wouldn't have to take care of it in school. "Hm? What's wrong?" Monoma's voice was tinged with worry. Shinsou coughed. "Nothing, nothing." Nothing but the problem in his pants. Monoma, glaring at Shinsou, suddenly got a wicked grin. "Oh I see," he purred, grabbing Shinsou's wrists and pulling the man against his chest. "So, need some help with that issue there?" Shinsou gave him a deadpan stare and whined as Monoma suddenly pushed him up onto the counter. "You're so sexy when you're all hot and bothered. Keep making those noises for me, will you?" His face was red, his eyes half lidded in lust and his lips parted. Monoma trailed his hands down Shinsou's body and pushed his hand into Shinsou's bulge, earning a repressed moan. "Fuck, I love the sounds you make." He pressed in again, shifting the pressure around and grinning as Shinsou's hips bucked forward, his eyes closing. "Monoma.." he whispered, cut off by a breathy groan. "I'm too tired." Monoma massaged Shinsou's thigh. "If you don't like my teasing then why are you moaning?" With that he hooked his fingers under the pant straps and pulled them down, making sure to take Shinsou's boxers off with them. Shinsou swallowed hard as cold air hit his length, and he choked out a grunt as he felt Monoma's lips wrap around the head, his warm tongue swirling the tip. Monoma sucked in more and more with each bob of his head, letting his tongue wrap around the hot member in his mouth. He pulled away and Shinsou hissed as the saliva and cold air made him shiver. His lover moved to suckle on his thigh, licking long stripes and kissing all over. His dick throbbed, begging for more touch. "Please, Monoma," Shinsou begged, "please." Monoma just pressed more kisses to his thighs. "Maybe I'd rather take my time." He smirked, dragging his teeth across his thigh before biting, leaving love bites all across his legs. It was unbearable now, the heat pooling in his groin was causing his hips to stutter. Shinsou reached down to touch himself and huffed in annoyance as Monoma whacked his hand away. Then, suddenly his mouth was on his dick again, warm and soft and tight as he sucked. Shinsou's breaths began heaving as sparks flew before his eyes. The tightness he felt building up made him clench his muscles and Monoma hummed, driving him to his peak. He came in Monoma's mouth, who swallowed and swallowed, some leaking out of the corner of his lover's mouth. His tongue peeked out and lapped it up. Monoma stretched up, wiping his mouth with his hand, his face red and hair sweaty. They caught their breath in silence for a few moments. "night" Monoma chuckled slipping into the bedroom.