My Parents Aren't Home (Bakugo x Kirishima)

Kirishima leaned on his bed, he was supposed to meet Bakugo at his house today for something important. Bakugo practically forced him to attend, even though Kirishima said thousands of times that he was busy. He didn't know what to wear, he might just pass by. The boy liked Bakugo, but in what sort of way? He nervously curled up on his bed thinking of what to do. Bakugo sat inside of his room, becoming impatient. He thought of how shitty Deku was, the weeb always called him "Kacchan" Regardless, he had asked Kirishima to come over since he felt kinda lonely since his parents were gone on a trip. Only because Kirishima was the only one Bakugo was willing to ask, and more like the only one who was willing to attend. Kirishima headed towards the other males house. Shortly after he had knocked, the blonde male opened the door, "Hi?" He said nervously, hoping the other male would not judge him. "Whatever shitty hair. Come on in, my parents aren't home." He mumbled, placing himself on the couch. Kirishima gulped as he entered the his house, closing the door behind him. Bakugo then turned on the TV, and played the football game. The two were silent for a while, He turned to Kirishima to see him concentrated on the game. He smirked, he knew how much the dork had a crush on him. Bakugo placed his hand on the other males thigh. Kirishima blushed a little, but didn't keep eye on the other males hand. "Damn the texture of these pants" Bakugo smirked sliding his hand down to the place where his member was. Kirishima moaned under his breath, his member started to get hard. "Where did you get them?" He said leaning towards him. "Oh I d-don't r-remember" Kirishima said blushing hard. "I would like to see them off" Bakugo whispered in his ear. Kirishima's heart raced as Bakugo leaned towards him, liking it slightly making him groan. The blond male exclaimed and placed his hands on the other males waist, beginning to grind his lower half against the males rear.Bakugo groaned as he pulled away from his neck, his grin being replaced with a smirk. He then began to move along in rhythm with the other males desperate grinding. He pinned the male to the couch, his ass leaning against the males member, his upper half becoming smothered in the pillow below him. "You seem pretty excited shitty hair" Bakugo chuckled near Kirishima's ear, making him shiver. Kirishima groaned into the pillow as Bakugo rubbed the males member, slowly inching his pants down to his knees before sliding them off completely, throwing them off to the side. Bakugo then removed his own pants, as well as his boxers. Unable to control his excitement, Kirishima then pulled his own boxers down. Bakugo grinned as he rubbed a finger against the males entrance. Kirishima groaned in pleasure and bit his bottom lip. "B-Bakugo!" He moaned out. Bakugo chuckled and inserting a finger, curling it inside him. This only made the red head groan louder, his back arching in pleasure. Kirishima scoffed as he lifted his lower half into the air, shaking it slightly. He looked at the blond male ready for his member inside of him. He grumbled, gripping the pillows underneath him. This only made Bakugo chuckle as he placed himself at the entrance of the other male, his member twitching in painful anticipation. Bakugo then inserted his full length into the male, groaning softly. Kirishima squeaked out a moan as he buried his burning hot face into the pillow. The male on top began to grope the others ass as he began to thrust slowly. This only made the male underneath him shudder in intense pleasure, his core becoming a flaming hot mess. Bakugo groaned as he tightened his grip squeezing the males behind, becoming far more tougher than before. His thrusts also began to speed up, throwing his head back as Kirishima practically squeezed his member with his hot core. After had Kirishima's moans began to become quieter, Bakugo began thrusting rougher and much more faster than before. Violently looking for the males special pleasure spot. After had hitting it pretty hard, partially bruising his entrance. The male pulled his face from the pillows as he groaned out in extreme pleasure. "Found it" Bakugo husked into his ear as his thrusts hit that one particular spot. Kirishima's body began to tremble as he groaned loudly, reaching his climax. Bakugo was already feeling a knot coil up in his stomach, signaling that he was close to relaxing into the other male. Kirishima quickly noticed this. Bakugo slammed into the other male, bruising his entrance at this point. Kirishima quickly climaxed, along with Bakugou as they both panted softly. "I love you Bakugo" Kirishima said slowly falling asleep. "Yeah I love you too shitty hair" Bakugo said laying by him.

(wow so uh that felt weird writing lol, hope you enjoyed!)