"I know my confetti." He stated sternly. "And I know my magic."

He moved his gaze to yours before continuing.

"And she has magic."He continued. "Haven't you felt it? Our stories are already beginning to progress!"

"Correct me if I'm wrong," Hoseok started, "But don't we all have "magic" to some degree...Namjoon said that this whole world runs on magic"

The green-eyed hunter nodded his head.

"And that's true," He began, eyeing you curiously. "But, if she were The Keeper...she'd have more magic than all of us..."

You shook your head, a nervous laugh escaping you.

"Hang on just one second." You popped. "I can't be The Keeper. I'm just a librarian...Just a normal person. There's nothing magical about me."

Taehyung smiled widely.

"Oh, darling," He purred. "Everything about you is magical."

Your eyes widened slightly, a deep blush presenting itself on your cheeks as you cleared your throat nervously.

"She cannot be The Keeper." Jimin stated coldly. "She's a woman."

A scoff left Taehyung's mouth, his multicolored eyes rolling.

"And?" He popped with a raised brow. "I think we could use some change around here. She may be a woman, Jimin, but she's a woman of substance, a beauty and a beast...Only a real king can appreciate that."

His words seemed to cause something to snap within the young prince, his cold, blue gaze hardening.

"And how do you know that?" He asked. "You've only just met her."

The orange-haired man shrugged his shoulder, smiling at you.

"Sometimes," He breathed. "You just know."

A quiet hum pulled your attention away from Taehyung, your eyes moving to Jungkook who was currently staring straight at you.

"If she really is The Keeper," He began. "Then that means..."

His words trailed off, his shoulders slumping in some kind of silent defeat as he moved his eyes to Jimin.

"I could have sworn she was the one." He muttered almost inaudibly. "I felt it."

Jimin huffed, rolling his blue eyes.

"She isn't The Keeper, brother."

Your eyes widened.

Brother?

They were brothers?!

Jungkook's brows furrowed.

"But, Taehyung said-"

"You're going to take the word of a mad man as truth?" Jimin questioned.

"Hey!" Taehyung defended with a pouted lip.

"Jimin," Jungkook sighed heavily. "I'm just as disappointed as you are, but if she is The Keeper, then maybe she can-"

"Enough!" Jimin roared, cutting off his brother.

"It does make some sense, Jimin." Namjoon reasoned. "You have to admit that something about her feels different-"

Jimin shook his head, sending a glare towards the green-eyed huntsman.

"I do not have the time for this." He stated, turning away from the group and walking back towards the stairs. "She is not The Keeper."

With those final words, the young prince stormed up the stairs, Jungkook following quickly behind him.