I'll

《SEUNGCHEOL》

"Hello Carats how you all doing." I speak into the vlog camera. "I'm here with the members." I turn to show the rest of the boys. "But if you notice, Joshua isn't here. He's still alseep, he's been working extra hard. We need to wake him up, and how are we going to do that?" I ask and Hoshi buts in.

  "Were going to wake him up by singing hug lyrics." Hoshi claps his hands in excitement. "Ok shhhhh, let's go." I say putting a finger to my lips, we enter the room, the blinds open, already flodding the room with light. I count down and we start singing.

"For you who had a tough day, I want to tell you.

That I'm here

You did well."  Joshua started waking up, he looked at us in confusion.

"We love you." We say sending him all different types of hearts. His eyes widened when it finally sunk in on what we were doing.

"We'll hug you tight."  We sang as we all pull Joshua into a group hug. "Omo you guys!" He laughs softly as he wipes his tears. "Say hi to the carats, Josh!" Dino say pointing to the vlog camera. Joshua takes the camera, "Good morning how are all you carats doing?" I ask. 'Give me a minute.' I mouth to the others, they nod.

"I wanna show y'all something." I say as I hop into my wheelchair and wheel over to my desk. I grab a photo frame and show the camera. It was of me and the other vocal unit members, we were recreating the iconic pose, of where we lean on each others head. "There isn't a day that goes by, where I don't think of these 4." I say.

I then grab a keychain

I then grab a keychain. It was another photo of us. "I never leave without this keychain, I have it with me every time we perform." I say showing the back of it. "It has our names engraved, and has our official colors." I says. "And also I wanted to say thank you, to all the carats, who have been supporting us, supporting me throughout this experience, this is a huge change for us. And we're grateful to have you all here with us." I smile.

"Ok on a more happier note, if we hurry we can see Mingyu shirtless

"Ok on a more happier note, if we hurry we can see Mingyu shirtless." I say wheeling out of my room towards Wonwoo's and Seungcheol's. I swing open the door and surely enough there was Mingyu shirtless. "Omfg Joshua!" Mingyu yells as he chucks himself onto the bed in attempt of covering himself up. "Carats are going to love this!" I yell. Mingyu shoots up and starts chasing me. "Stupid wheels go faster." I curse.

Mingyu easily catches up to me. "Let's play, throw the Joshua. Mingyu say throwing me over his shoulder. "Put me down you tree!" I yell. "Ok fine." He smirks as he throws me onto the couch. "OW!" I hear a voice yell from under me. "Oh hey Seungcheol, thanks for breaking my fall." I laugh. "Ok carats that's all for today's morning vlog, byeee." I wave before ending the video.