Scared

《Joshua》

  I still refused to let the members visit my room, I was a train wreck. I think Seungcheol got tired of my little pity party. Because he barged in with a wheelchair. "I thought you guys were at home?" I asked it was around midnight "Nurses informed me of Dk's awakening. I'm taking you to go see him." Seungcheol says unhooking me from the hospital bed.

  He easily and carefully picks me up and sets me down onto the wheelchair. We took the elevator up to next floor, Dk was in the 3rd room. Seungcheol holds the door open for me. I manage to wheel myself in. "Call me when you ready." Seungcheol says softly shutting the door. I wheel over to Dk, who looked up at my presence. A air mask covering over parts of his face, but he still smiled.

  "Hey Dk." I says. "Hey." He says his voice half muted by the mask. "How are you feeling?" I ask brushing his bangs out of his eyes. "Fine, my chest just hurts." Dk shrugs. "What about you?" He asked motioning to the wheelchair. "Oh I can't feel or use my legs, so I'll be in this wheelchair for sometime." I laugh.

  Me and Dk talked for some time. Until Dk started adjusting his wires. "Dk what are you doing?" I ask. "Can you get up here?" He asks. "I can try. Why?" I ask and he pats the spot next to him. I use the edge to pull myself up onto the bed right next to Dk. "Did the others live?" He asks and I shake my head. We sit in comfortable silence for some times. "Hyung?" He asks softly.

  "I have something to tell you."  He says and I look up at him. "I... I have a feeling, I might not make it." He whispers. "If I don't, I want you to promise me something." He says and I nodd slowly. "I don't want you to soak in sorrow over our deaths, I want you to keep singing, be the main vocal you are ment to be. Slay those notes, hit the highnotes, be your perfect self." Dk says.

  "Don't say things like that. You will make it! You have to!" I say hugging him, but careful not to hurt him. "Do you promise me Hyung?" Dk asks again.  I wipe my tears and nod. "I want you to live for us." He says and I lean my head on his shoulder. We both fell alseep next to eachother.

The time was 3:20 when Dk died.

《END OF PART 2》