"Yes god", J says annoyed.

"Alright come on Sweetie leave her be so where are we going?", she smiles at J.

"Well", The Doctor claps her hands together "how about" J cuts her off.

"Area 51?", She sniggers

"J", the Doctor says "You know we can't go there not until it's fixed".

"Why and fixed what?", Graham asks very curiously.

"Well in my 11th regeneration I might have broken a very expensive thingy ma job". She says embarrassed

"A thingy ma job?" Yaz just chuckles

"What she means is the Doctor was aloud into the area that had the weapons in them, she used her Sonic to deactivate a very expensive weapon to earth and well many planets that J had picked up for fun and it somehow fell apart", River Smirks.

"I wasn't even going to use the thing I just was looking at it, it was very much so alien technology and I was just wondering what type", J says laughing in between words.

"Well you see my Sonic was just in full power mode", the Doctor protests and shrugs.

"Yep full power", River chuckles.

"So what exactly is in Area 51?" Ryan asks.

"Alien technology, earth technology, with technology on earth ahead of its time still and other classified information about time events and historical events and alien historical events etc", The Doctor says smiling.

"So do aliens get tested on and stuff then?" Yaz wonders.

"No", says the Doctor "absolutely not".

"So those are rumours then?"asks Yaz just curious.

"Absolutely, half the staff that work there are aliens from all over, some come from all over to discuss things and take or return weapons, technology or get some information that they might need. And well I work there as well as I know that many of the people are from UNIT that have just gone Upper. However I'm the president of Earth so I know that they really don't harm aliens unless they are a threat to earth and I can't stop them then sure they might take them into custody and contact people from their planets to come get their prisoners and punish them the way they do on their own planets", explains the Doctor.

"But if you work there how can you not go back just now?", says Graham

"Because they said that I couldn't until I replaced the weapon that was destroyed but I haven't found a way to fix it and it's sitting under my console doing nothing. They give me it to fix then I can go back mainly it's because it might have been the last one and it's sooo expensive". She explained.

"Not the first thing that got broken though". Says J laughing.

"But those other things were my fault", she says a little more embarrassed.

"Well, that information about Area 51 is not what I expected,'' says Ryan.

"No one ever does". River says walking over to the console controls

"So where are we going Doctor?" she asks her wife smirking in her direction.

"Can you not", J says cringing.

"What?", The Doctor asks

"Please don't start flirting", she cringes again.

"We weren't flirting", The Doctor says going a little red.

"Well sweetie", River chuckles, "I can't stop flirting with my wife,'' she smirks.

J just groans and everyone chuckles.

"River set coordinations too Tinglingsion", The Doctor smiles widely.

"So gang, Tinglingsion is where we are going now this place i strictly warn you not to eat anything humans and this food never mix well but it's a grand planet has theme parks that are very much so different from earth", The Doctor grins widely "and just you wait and see,'' she points to J knowing she's never been before.

And that is true they have never been well J hasn't River and the Doctor has.

River sets the coordinates and J gets another message. The Doctor watches her clearly seeing that she is very happy with whoever she is speaking with she has a wide grin and she wants to know who's making her daughter grin like this. But she will leave it for now she turns and heads over to River.

Their shoulders are touching and the Doctor places her hand onto of Rivers and smiles at her, she is glad her wife is here just now she's missed her more than she can ever say.