"Kria..." he breathed. He stood there by the door frozen.

"Hello Rey." She said with a sad smile.

Her voice brought him back to reality and his only move was either to stay there and listen to her reasons or move on by leaving. He glanced at Sharon.

Sharon's face was blank. She knew she had nothing to contribute. She knew nothing was going to change. She knew that time would tick away after all. Sharon wasn't that haughty, fragile and easily exploitable little girl she used to be once.

Kria studied her ex's face. She knew she was late. There was nothing that she could say for him to forgive her. Moreover he would probably get more pissed with her future decisions.

"I'll be down.. Sharon ready hoke aa jana!" He said and started walking outside.

"Rey!" She called out. This time in a familiar emotion mixed in the voice that made him stop.

"Why are you here?" Rey asked without turning to look at her.

"Uh.." Kria took a long pause. She needed to think of what she should say. And then she gathered her courage and said, "Um! ..Rinni ki shaadi hein!!"

"So?" He was pissed. All three of them knew how lame her answer was.

She stood there silently. Honestly what could she tell? But there was indeed something they both needed to know. And she was here to tell them. Warn them.

"Zara iski himmat toh dekho! Out of all the days aaj hi ki din aani thi ise yahaan?!" Rey's words snapped her out from her thoughts. She knew he was hurting inside. The fake indifference he tried hard to showcase.

Kria didn't want to waste the oppurtunity. She had to let them know. He needed to know. She took a hard breath, "There is something you need to know..."

"Waah! Mujhe dump karne ki kahaani hein? Kya socha tumne? Ki hum sab saare betaab hein yahaan? Kya intezaar chal raha tha yahaan? Ki tum kab yahaan padhaare aur humaari kami poori karein? What did you think huh?" Rey couldn't stop unloading on her. Even though he looked so pissed-off his insides screamed to hold her and not let go.

"Rey..." she said softly. It was evident she didn't want to argue.

"Seriously why are you here? And where were you? Ab kya chaahti ho? Shaadi mein kya dhol bajaane aayi ho?"

"Rey..." Sharon called his name as a warning to stop chiding Kria.

"What?" He glared at Sharon. "Sharon humaari bhi soon shaadi hone waali hein aur ise raha nahi gaya ki aa gayi apni selfish, complicated mentality leke yahaan!! And Sharon!! Tum toh kabhi isse pasand nahi karti thi... so why did you even let her in?"

"Rey you need to stop!"

"Why? Why the hell should I stop?? Nobody has hurt me the way you did! The one person! ...You should be proud of yourself! ...Kria Ghai! Reyaansh Singhania ki dil todne waali the great Kria Ghai!! ...Aaj sangeet hein! Aao shehnaayi bajaayenge? Aao, aao!! Pe pe pe!!" Rey was losing his mind.

"REYAANSH!!" Sharon shouted and that made him stop completely.

After a long pause Rey broke the silence, "I'm sorry Sharon... this is too much for me to take! Anyways I have to go.. Mujhe ek last minute call aaya hein office se! There is a new client and I have to go... enjoy the Sangeet!"

"Don't go Rey! I came here to tell that!" Kria jumped in to reply.

"What?...Why? Why do you care?" Rey asked.

"I know who your client is... its Rudra Singh Shekhawat!"

"You mean the new CEO of..."

"Shekhawat Industries! Yes! And guess who was your Delhi program sponsor? Rudra! They are NOT good people Rey!"