Chapter Thirty Two.

“"I got no regret right now (I'm feelin' this)
The air is so cold and null (I'm feelin' this)
Let me go in her room (I'm feelin' this)
I wanna take off her clothes (I'm feelin' this)
Show me the way to bed (I'm feelin' this)
Show me the way you move (I'm feelin' this)
Fuck it, it's such a blur (I'm feelin' this)
I love all the things you do (I'm feelin' this)"

***

Get some snacks, this is a long one.

***

Harry won't stop staring at me.

We've been sitting on the couch in the living room at Frankies watching Gremlins 2, eating our ice cream with some popcorn as well.

It's been like this most of the car ride and since we got back here; constant staring or slight touches he does on purpose and tries to play off nonchalantly. There's this uncomfortable shift in the air that's making me feel like I have bricks on my chest.

Something about Harry's usual mood is different since he picked me up, because while normally he's always in my personal space. He's seemed extra focused and more handsy tonight.

Harry has also seemed to have charmed his way back onto Gizmos good side, because as soon as we got back the tubby slut was staring at Harry with goo goo eyes and following behind Harry's heels like a bad smell.

I'm sitting with my legs folded in front of me, trying to focus on the TV wearing Harry's hoodie he demanded I put on when he noticed I was shivering periodically.

It smells like him. I hate that I like it.

I've been taking pieces of popcorn, dipping them in my ice cream and then eating them which is my usual ritual; trying to ignore Harry's stare burning into the side of my head.

"Strange way to watch a movie" I point out eventually, shifting on the spot and not daring to take my eyes off that TV.

"M'just trying to figure out why the fuck you're dipping popcorn in ice cream" he replies with a curious tone, and this makes me look at him.

I jolt at how close his face is, my nose nearly hitting his when I turn my head; he's sat far closer than he needed to but what else is new?

"Have you never tried it?" I ask with a strange look.

The corner of his lip pulls up into a lazy smile, and he darts his stare from my eyes to my mouth and back up again.

"No because I don't eat popcorn and ice cream like a looney - why the hell do you eat it like that?"

I squint at him, scoffing like it should be obvious "Because it's awesome"

His face breaks out into a grin, and he gestures his chin up at me "Let me try it"