Chapter Sixty Two.

"And if I had those golden dreams of my yesterdays
I would wrap you in the Heaven 'til I'm dyin' on the way

Feel like makin'
Feel like makin' love"

Song: Feel Like Makin' Love - BAD COMPANY.

A/N: This took longer than expected but it's also long as hell, so grab snacks.

***

"Well if you want me lovely girl

"Well if you want me lovely girl... Risk kissing me again."

There's something about the way he says it that has my stomach falling in the most exhilarating way, and silence hangs in the buzzing atmosphere that feels like it has it own magnetic current for a moment until I'm sucking in a quick breath of air and pulling his mouth towards mine with my hands around the back of his neck.

Now, if I thought things felt overpowering before -- that must have been only a ripple compared to the full on tsunami wave of sensation that drowns me since our lips reconnected.

Everything has escalated, the pent up strain that had built in this car, along with both of us is unraveling faster than I can keep up with.

To be fair, technically it's been over four agonizing weeks of building to this point, and now everything is rupturing like an emotionally unstable sex deprived volcano.

Harry leans back further against the seat taking me along with him, seizing control of the kiss; moving his hands from my thighs back to my behind to pull my hips roughly back against his once more to show me that he most definitely is still wound up as I feel.

If it were even possible, he feels harder than before; emphasizing that when he grinds his centre against my own, at the same time that he uses his grip on my ass to circle my hips against him.

When the smallest moan slips out of my throat at the action, Harry is moving his lips away to drag them down along my jaw; releasing one of his hands from my behind to thread it into the back of my hair and tilt my head back so his mouth can latch itself onto my throat.

"You have no idea how much I've fucking missed you" Harry's erratic breath is hot against my neck; as his muffled words come out in between the open mouthed kisses he's leaving along my skin while he keeps up a teasing rhythm of grinding our centres together, "Missed how you feel -- sound, every little thing. Fuck I didn't know I need someone so bad."

I'm not sure what he's waiting for to happen, or what he thinks will happen - he seems to be simply lost in feeling me on top of him alone at the moment. His words are rambled like he can't think properly.

I, however, know exactly what I want. And the faint words travel up my vocal chords without a second thought.

"If you need me, prove it. I need you too."