Chapter Seventy Five.

"Take me to the place I love, take me all the way."

Song: Under the bridge - red hot chilli peppers

******

"I'm not putting on your underwear smirky."

Harry is standing in front of me, holding a pair of his black briefs that he's been trying to talk me into since I got dressed.

We haven't mentioned the whole I love you thing since we woke up.

Or the whole me randomly sobbing after an orgasm I'm pretty sure shook my damn skeleton in a past life.

You'd think you would be elated the day after someone tells you they're in love with you.

After you've also in the most drop dead dickhead way admitted you loved them.

Ya'know? By calling a stuffed toy Yit.

Elated is not how I feel right now though.

Panicked.

That's a better word.

More like my insides are snakes on methamphetamine and trying to eat their own tails.

I am. Fucking. Terrified.

Harry steps closer, holding his briefs up, "Your underwear is dirty. And you're gonna need underwear today."

There's a satisfied smirk that creeps on the corner of his lips, knowing he's the one that made my underwear from last night unwearable today.

I'm standing in the same velvet dress I was wearing last at the arcade and bar, minus the fishnets and folded my arms over my chest.

"And why exactly do I need underwear?"

He hasn't given me one fucking clue as to what his plans are for today, all he did when we woke up was tell me I needed to get dressed.

When I told him I wanted to go home and grab clothes he disregarded it and said to wear my dress from last night.

Harry leaned closer, with his long hair pulled up into a bun on top of his head, "it's meant to be windy weather today, heartbreaker. But if you wanna skip the underwear..." he glances down to my thighs and smiles before glancing back up at me with cheek in his voice, "I'm not gonna complain."

"Why can't I go to my place and get my own underwear?" I question him, while he starts to toy on the bottom of my dress with his fingers.

He tutts me, then nudges his nose against me, "No time. We've got a big day."

Smiling at my unamused expression, he tilts his head, "So? Are you wearing these?" He holds up his briefs dangling on his pointer finger, "or are you giving me the pleasure of being able to cop a feel of that bare ass of yours all day?"