Possessed (Analogical)

ابدأ من البداية

"Weird, mostly." Logan said. "Dreams are... still very weird."

Virgil was quick to agree with that. "What did you dream about?"

Logan didn't say anything, shifting Virgil's body uncomfortably. In doing so he unfortunately brushed against the blankets over them, causing Virgil to breathe in sharply, eyes squeezing shut.

"I-I'm sorry," Logan spoke quickly, making Virgil squeeze his eyes tighter and shake his head, not wanting to talk about it. Logan didn't seem to get the hint, and continued. "I truly am sorry, I-I didn't mean to cause this-"

"Cause this?" Virgil muttered out, trying to breathe steadily through his nose and ignore the urge to take care of his problem. "You didn't cause this."

"I... actually think I may have," Logan spoke back softly, Virgil feeling his cheeks go hot. He wasn't sure if that was caused by him or Logan. "I didn't want to mention it, but my dream, er... it wasn't very... appropriate. I'm sorry."

Virgil could tell Logan felt guilty over this, and despite Virgil really, really not wanting to bring up his own dream, he didn't want Logan to feel bad. "It-it's fine. I... had one too. Probably not your fault. Let's just ignore it."

"Alright," Logan agreed. "If that is what you want."

Virgil should really shut up now, should try to just go back to sleep and hopefully wake up with amnesia the following morning. Instead, not wanting to stay in awkward silence he continued on. "It's not as if there's anything else we could do anyways."

"Well," Logan said, shrugging Virgil's shoulders. "If you wanted to do anything about it... that wouldn't really bother me at all."

Virgil shuddered at his words, hips shifting slightly before he planted them back to the bed. He took some more deep breaths, considering Logan's words. "Isn't that... weird?"

"If you think it is, you can ignore me. I'm not trying to talk you into anything." Logan assured him. "But I... Well. I won't say any more, if you're uncomfortable."

"You what?" Virgil whispered back, too curious about what he was going to say. He really wasn't uncomfortable with Logan being there at all-he just wanted to be sure Logan didn't care either. That he wasn't just being nice.

"As a ghost I can't feel anything. Right now, with you... I feel what you feel." Logan started, hesitating before saying the rest. He was truthfully just as nervous as Virgil. "I wouldn't be opposed to... helping out. Making us both... feel good."

Virgil held his breath, not saying a word as he lay as still as possible. He wasn't sure he had heard him right-surely this couldn't be real. It had to be a dream. Virgil couldn't believe his best friend, his crush, had just offered such a thing. Virgil pinched himself.

"Ow." Logan spoke, frowning.

"Sorry," Virgil whispered back, finally breathing again. "I just... can't believe this is really happening."

"Nothing is really happening unless you want it to." Logan promised once again, and Virgil was glad he cared so much. He let out a slow breath, closing his eyes again.

"Please..." he mumbled softly, squirming again just thinking about what came next. Logan didn't say anything more, instead finally moving Virgil's hand down to his pants, squeezing him through them. Virgil whined loudly, hips bucking up for more as Logan pulled his hand away.

"Can I remove your clothing?" Logan asked, hand already teasing along the waistband of his pants.

"Please," breathed Virgil again, moving his other free hand to help pull them down. Logan held him back, using both of his arms now to pull them down slowly. His hand barely brushed him as he pulled both pants and boxers down, exposing him from the waist down.