She tensed up with hearing the sob. (Omg he's really crying... should I go inside.... but what if he's without clothes I don't wanna see him like that... but... but... no.... more than that Taehyung is more important...)  with that thought she open the door and got inside.

What she saw was unbelievable. Taehyung was literally shivering and crying by laying on the floor under the shower. Without wasting any time she ran towards him and quickly turned off the shower and bend over Taehyung and make him sit up. His whole body was shaking as his lower lip was vibrating in cold. She quickly wipe away the water from his face by her palm.

"Taehyung what is this? Why you sat like this under the cold shower you may catch cold?...." she asked but Taehyung was only shaking because of coldness. Irene stood up and took a long towel and wrapped around his body.

"Taehyung come, stood up you may catch cold." She says and tried to make him stand.

"Why did yoy turned off the shower without Jungkook's permission???" Taehyung yelled in his cracked voice.

"What do you mean Jungkook's permis--- wait.... did did Jungkook told you to do this????" She asked. Taehyung stayed silent by staring at her. "What? I ask you something. Did Jungkook did this with you??" She asked loud enough to hear him.

Taehyung look down in disappointment and burst in cry.
Irene's heart sank when see saw Taehyung crying. She understands what he's cries means. "I-I'm sorry Taehyung... I yelled at you... but why he did this?" She ask while cupping hus face but Taehyung didn't make eye contact with her.

"Taehyung look at me I something is bothering you? Is is Jungkook is torture you?..." as she asked this Taehyung quick to look up at her. "Please... Irene don't tell this anyone please... promise me.... "
Taehyung pleaded.

"Okay  I will not tell to anyone. I promise...." she promised.

Taehyung was totally shaking with coldness as he felt pit in his stomach and ran towards sink and throw up everything while Irene was rubbing his back. Taehyung did amount of vomiting that feels his legs will gave up in anytime.

"T-Taehyung are you okay? What is happen to you?..." Irene cried. Taehyung just keep staring at floor.
"Taehyung lets move out and rest." She said held him by his arm as they reach till bed suddenly Taehyung just fall on the bed.

"Omg Taehyung what happened to you? Taehyung!!" She yelled while tapping on his cheek. "Omg he's unconscious what should I do? Should I call someone?.... But what Taehyung gets mad on me after waking up... what should I do I'm so scared.... Okay wait first let me took off his clothes otherwise he'll catch cold." She says and took off Taehyung's t-shirt.

"What the FUCK!!??" she says in disbelieve when she saw his torso was filled with bruises whips and hickies. she got so very shock by seeing that that she burst in cry.

"What is all this? Did jungkook do this? But why? I knew it he's not a good guy... he's is a monster...." she whisper look at the poor boy laying unconscious on bed but it more look he's lifeless. With hesitation and shame she remove his pants and saw his beautiful slender legs were also cover with hickies and whips.

"Why? Why Jungkook?  Why you did this with a angel like boy he don't deserve this...." she yelled in cry.  She immediately cover his body with blanket. And goes to find his clothes and warm clothes in closet.

She wore him his clothes plus his warm clothes. No one came to bother them cause it was afternoon time so they were already asleep.  Irene was only didn't sleep. She really wants talk with her best friend. She already come to know when Taehyung lied to her in kitchen saying he was not crying the water has fromed because of chopping onion when he was really crying at that time.

After fifteen minutes she saw Taehyung arching his eyebrows. She quickly move towards him.
"Taehyung are you okay..." she asked. Taehyung slowly open his eyes as a sharp pain goes in his head.

"Uh!..." he moan holding his head in his hand. "Yeah! I'm okay..." he says and tried to stood up as Irene help him to sit. She keep staring at the innocent boy in front of her and Taehyung notice that.

"Irene?" He says in confused. Her eyes were already filled with water.

"Taehyung!!..." she cries and throw the hug on him. "Why? Why he did this with you??!!!" She cried on his chest while hugging him tightly. Taehyung feel his throat hurts. He gulp before speaking.

"Irene?" He called but she keep on crying.

"Irene..." He called again and she broke the hug and look at him while sobbing.

"Tell me why he did? Just tell me...." she saying as Taehyung look down in disappointment.

Taehyung look up at her and start to tell her everything about Jungkook and his tortures expect their bed things and pregnancy cause he don't feel to say that thing before telling Jungkook. First he wants to conform about his pregnancy in any cost.

Irene was so shocked by listing about Jungkook that she start to shake in fear. She was already afread of Jungkook and now listing this she got more terrified.

"Than why did you tolareat all this Taehyung! ?" She asked.

"Cause I love him Irene I can't leave him. Now I can endure his madness cause I find love in that he too finds love in that. If he like to do all this with me than I will never stop him until he stops doing..." Taehyung explain.

Irene don't know what reaction should she gave on this explanation. She was so confused.
(What is this? Taehyung like it when tortures him put bad alligetion on him than too Taehyung loves it...) she thought.

"Taehyung this is so bad for an omega's body. You should stop him doing this... look how weak you have become he can't force you to have sex--- "No don't say that he didn't force me!!" Taehyung yelled making her flinch. 

"He don't force me to have sex with me... he don't..." he cried hugging his tummy.

"Its okay Taehyung don't cry please I can't see you this...." she said while caressing his hairs. Her eyes got wide open she felt Taehyung's head was burning. She place her palm on his forehead. It was hot.

"Omg Taehyung you're burning.... let's go to hospital this not good..." she exclaimed.

"No no I'll not come. please...." Taehyung says shaking his head.

"What? why? you have to come with me..."

"No Irene I can't..."

"But why?"

"No I can't please understand..."

"Okay than I'll tell everything to Y/n...." she says and stood up to leave by Taehyung stopped her by her wrist. She turned back to see and waited for his reply.

Please..Don't tell anything to anyone.... He paused and close hos eyes. I'll come with you. But we have to come back before Jungkook comes.... Taehyung says.

"Don't worry I promise we'll come before he comes..." she promised as he nod.

===========================

Thanks for reading.... ToT

Jungkook is still same Jungkook
(-_-')