||24 Shocked!||

****

****

Time flies...it has wings. No one can catch it. So was the case with her, she didn't know how time flied and now only one week was left.

Everyone was beyond happy... Shifa's hand was also healed and the very famous fight between little rat and owl had again started.

Irfa was scared and excited at the same time, she wanted to run away but too wanted to stay and look at her changing life. One moment she would smile thinking about the possibility of a happy married life but the other, all this conversation she had heard would come back to her mind.

Sitting on the living room's couch with Alizeh who was busy in watching TV after their long talk about anything and everything, Irfa looked at the infamous fight between Khizir and Shifa.

“Khizir Hussain give back my tea...” Shifa shouted running behind Khizir who had her cup of tea in his hand.

“First give then take.” he also shouted running faster.

“No way I am going to give you my ear plugs...where is yours?” she again shouted and stopped for catching breath.

“Aww what happened little rat got tired?...” Khizir mimicked a girls voice and started laughing, Irfa too giggled hearing him which earned her a glare from Shifa.

“Khizir why are you troubling my daughter give the tea back to her.” His mother came inside the living room and twisted his ears.

“Ow...ow mom it's hurting...ow...take this.” he cried in pain and returned the tea cup to Shifa.

“Phupo see my tea got cold...” Shifa said whining and went away stomping her foot.

“Mom…leave me please.” He again cried to gather the attention of his mother who had his ear in her hold.

“Why do you trouble her this much?...she is innocent see now she has to do double work.” his mother said scolding him.

“Innocent?...and Shifa...mom she is not at all innocent she is a witch.” He spoke making a horrified face. His mother shook her head on her son's stupidity.

_________

“Irfa... Irfa, mom is calling you downstairs.” Shifa said barging in the room.

“Shifa can't enter like decent person.” Irfa said with fake anger.

“Leave me… you go downstairs fast.” Shifa said and pushed her out of the door making her bump into a hard wall which was none but her soon to be husband.

“Shifa...you witch I will kill you, my head.” she groaned without looking up.

“Cursing is bad would be wife.” Shehreyar said and her head shot up in shock to find a smirking Shehreyar looking at her. Her mouth was agape and she tried to say anything but couldn't. Looking here and there in hurry she turned on her heels and ran downstairs making him smile in amusement.