||31 You?||

****

****

It felt like an unending regret for Khizir. He regretted what he had done in the morning, he regretted everything he had done that had hurt. She was hurt and that's why she ran. And it wasn't in his hands or else he would erase everything that happened in the morning and bring her back.

It's rightly said, when someone loses a thing they get to know it's real meaning.

Shehreyar, Khizir and Mr Ahmed had tried to search at every place she could be. Being it any park, her friend's places...they didn't leave a single place they could think of...but they couldn't find her.

Mr Ahmed could hardly control his tears and sat on a bench. His face morphed into a one that held worry and remorse. He was helpless, he couldn't even find his daughter, and then he broke down. Tears started flowing down without any restrictions.

“Baba please have strength....please for us. Shifa needs us we need to be strong.” Shehreyar spoke trying to soothe his father.

Khizir could feel guilt clouding him. He had never seen Mr Ahmed cry, and when he was crying like this it felt piercing. He turned around and wiped the lone tear that has cascaded down his cheek.

“Shehreyar... I am sorry...meri wajah se Shifa...(because of me Shifa)”. He couldn't even complete because of the lump in his throat.

“It's okay Khizir it's not your fault.” Shehreyar said and placed his hand on his shoulder.

It was already late afternoon, and they had almost given up. Deciding to return and contact the police they sat in the car. Suddenly Shehreyar's phone rang.

“Hello Mr Shergil...any news?” He asked in a low voice.

'” Yes Mr Siddiqui the number belongs to your business partner Zawar.” the person on other side spoke and Shehreyar's eyes went wide. For a moment or two he remained silent as the information was way too shocking.

“Thank you.” he said controlling his furry and hanged up the call.

“What happened Shereyar?” Khizir asked seeing his hardened face.

“What happened Sherey?” He again asked.

“Khizir one moment.” he said, and they both went out of the car.

“Khizir listen to me very carefully...” Shehreyar said and explain Khazar everything that had happened with Irfa. Khizir was more shock than him.