14. Love Scheme 3: Deflowering Rose

This entire chapter has been rewritten. Enjoy.

NINETEEN SEVENTY-NINE

Author

A kiss shared between Michael and Abhaya became rather steamy as their tongues danced in circles.

Michael was feeling temporarily free from the constraints of his disease and wildly lustful. Abhaya's words seemed to bring out a sensation of freedom for Michael, who would usually let his condition have jurisdiction over his life. But right now, things felt different for Michael in the presence of Abhaya.

Now he wanted to be free with her in the most liberating way possible, Naked.

"M—Michael," Abhaya spoke ever so softly as she parted her lips from his.

"I wasn't breathing." She confessed before taking
a few short breaths.

Abhaya only had a chance to breathe three times before Michael possessively attached his lips back to hers. Her arms curved against the back of Michael's neck as she pulled him down a bit. She would turn blue this time before she pulled away from this kiss; she would probably die for it, as would he.

"I want you..." Michael stated between kisses as he slightly pulled back.

The tip of their noses were practically touching as their crisp breaths warmed each other's faces.

Abhaya felt her heart drop at Michael's words.

He wanted her. Did he? Or was this just a convenient moment?

Abhaya wouldn't hesitate to throw herself at Michael
if this was any other time, but this felt a bit different.

It felt strange. It felt unrealistic, too unrealistic.