Cupcakes

A/N
Happy Birthday to Sasha!!!!!!!
So here's a chapter dedicated to our favourite food obsessed girl.
I miss her so much.

"Food" Sasha said, snoring, slightly.

The brunette girl lay in her bed, sleeping. This weekend, her parents had decided to go back to their house in the south ,currently, in the care of some of their other family. They had come back to check on their family and their farm, they decided it would be lovely to have a nice family meal. However, while Sasha waited, she slept. She was hungry and bored and so like normal she was fast asleep. At least lunch would be ready for her soon and she would be able to eat.

Sasha was hesistant about moving to the city at first but now that she had been living there for years and her friends were there, she missed them and wanted to see them. This was one of the drawbacks of going back to their cottage for the weekend.

"Sasha!" Her father called and upon hearing him call she leapt up, immediately, as if she was never asleep and rushed out of her room, eager to eat her lunch as she was absolutely starving. Their accommodation in the south was a little cottage and due to the quite small size, Sasha's bedroom was next to the kitchen, to her delight, and so she could easily get food without anybody stopping her but she would always be scolded by her father in the morning not that she cared as she continued to take food.

Sasha entered the kitchen, only, to see that there was nothing cooking. She did get suspicious when she didn't smell any food cooking as her nose was second to none. Even though she was fast asleep, her nose would detect even the slightest hint of food.

"I thought yer were done cooking" Sasha said. "Why did yer call me?"
There was a knock at the door much to Sasha's confusion as she wasn't expecting any more people as company.
"Huh? Who's here?" She questioned as she turned around.

"Sasha, yer mother and I have a surprise for yer" Her father said and Sasha cocked her head to the side in confusion.

"Sasha, dear, come into the living room" Her mother, Lisa, called from inside the living room. The brunette turned around and made her way to the living room where she was greatly surprised.

Standing there was none other than her boyfriend, Niccolo. Sasha, immediately, embraced the blonde boy in a huge hug. "Niccolo, why are yer here? Yer so far away from yer home" Sasha exclaimed, smiling, greatly.

"To cook for you and your family. I promised to come round and cook for you. Plus, I missed you" Niccolo said, blushing, slightly.

"Niccolo called the other day and offered to cook for us. There are a few others of yer friends coming round as well" Lisa said, smiling. She proceeded to lead Niccolo to the kitchen whilst Sasha waited by the door for her other friends to come, snacking on a loaf of bread that she had taken from her kitchen.

"Sasha, will yer do us a favour and collect the bag of potatoes that I left outside" Her father yelled. Sasha placed her shoes on her feet before heading outside.

Upon finding the sack of potatoes, she began dragging it back inside. She was disappointed, knowing that she was unable to eat these potatoes as they were raw but once they were cooking, there was no stopping her from taking a few. It wouldn't affect anything if she took some. Nobody would notice, right?

"Hey, Sasha" Connie called, running up to the cottage.

"Oh, Connie!" Sasha exclaimed. The blonde boy was being followed by a small group consisting of Jean, Marco, Historia, Ymir, Mikasa, Armin and Eren. "Ya'll too?!"
Sasha smiled, widely and opened the doors, letting them go inside as she continued taking the sack of potatoes inside.

"It's so far away from the city though" She said.

"It's no problem. We're best friends after all. Plus, who's going to stop you from eating all the food like you do in the cooking club" Connie replied, smirking.
"Like you can" She replied.

"For coming all the way here, you owe me" Ymir stated, bluntly.
"Don't be so mean, Ymir! Friends do things for each other without owing each other" Historia scolded, causing Ymir to heavily sigh.

The group walked into the cottage, sitting down in the living room and made conversation. "Why did ya'll come here today?" Sasha said.

"Niccolo wanted to come see you and thought that you'd like to see us as well" Marco stated.

"Niccolo wanted to come see me" Sasha said, blushing a dark pink.

"You know what would be nice?" Historia said, suddenly. "We should brush and braid each other's hair!"

"I'm out!" Connie said.

"Historia you know I'm not the best at braiding hair" Ymir said but after the short blonde haired girl convinced her she agreed.

"The boys, too!" Historia exclaimed.

"No" Jean said.

"Come on, it'll be fun. Plus you have long hair now" Historia stated, causing Jean to roll his eyes. Marco chuckled at his boyfriend and proceeded to brush his hair.

Ymir brushed Historia's hair, Mikasa brushed Sasha's hair, Marco brushed Jean's hair and Armin brushed Eren's hair, after a long discussion Mikasa had with Eren, managing to convince Eren to participate in the activity much to the brown-haired boy's displeasure. After a while, Niccolo's food was ready, Sasha made sure to be the first one to get a serving and the next 9.

"You're a genius, Niccolo!" Sasha exclaimed as she continued to stuff her face with food. The seafood dish that that Niccolo had made for her was unbelievably delicious and she couldn't stop eating it.

"Sasha, slow down or you'll choke" Niccolo warned her, knowing that telling her this fact was absolutely pointless. The girl continued to scoff down the food. What was she supposed to do when she was so hungry.

"Sasha, why don't you slow down a bit and let there be enough for other people to eat" Jean said but was completely ignored by the brunette.
"Don't worry, there's more than enough for everyone" Niccolo stated. "And dessert will be ready soon"

"Dessert?!" Sasha exclaimed, the word being muffled as she was still munching down on lobster. When she had finished this plate, she immediately got another, drooling as she thought about eating it, whilst everyone else were struggling to finish their second plate. Everyone stared at the brunette, however, knowing that this was absolutely normal behaviour. Her stomach was like a bottomless black hole.

Upon finishing her plate, she gulped down her water, sneaking into the kitchen where Niccolo was making dessert. She opened the door as quietly as possible before tip toeing into the kitchen. Noticing the delicious looking cupcakes on the table, she felt the need to take one and eat it.

"I know you're there Sasha" Niccolo said, chuckling, slightly and turned around to face the girl who had ducked down and hid behind the counter. "I smelt deliciousness" Sasha said, standing up straight again.

"Here, try one" Niccolo said, handing one to her. "This one is fresh from the oven"
Sasha took it immediately and stuffed the cupcake in her mouth. "It's so good, Niccolo!" She said, stuffing a couple more of the cupcakes into her mouth and hugged her boyfriend, causing him to blush. Nothing gave him a greater happiness than seeing Sasha happy.

"Thanks fer coming round" Sasha said, blushing. "Yer didn't have to"

"Of course I would Sasha, I missed you" Niccolo said.

The rest of the day was spent eating cake and having fun, Sasha, of course, had the majority of the cakes.