A festival to remember

The black-haired girl ran around frantically as the blonde-haired boy followed, as fast as he could, behind her. "Mikasa, wait up!" He yelled, trying his best to keep up with Mikasa but her inhumane speed made it quite impossible. Mikasa halted suddenly causing the blonde-haired boy to bash into her, causing, only, him to fall backwards. "Ow" He yelled and rubbed his head. "Sorry, Armin.
Are you okay?" She asked and held out her hand to help him up. "Yeah, I'm fine, Mikasa. Why are you in such a hurry anyway?" Armin asked, confused as to why she was speeding through the hallways. "It's bad. Really bad. I lost Eren" Mikasa said with a worried expression on her face.

"You lost Eren?" Armin asked even more confused. "Yes. I lost Eren! One second he was there and the next he wasn't" Mikasa said. "How am I supposed to protect him?" Armin chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm sure he'll be-" Armin was cut off by Mikasa's death glare piercing through his skull. "W-we can look for him" Armin stated, scared of Mikasa.

As they started to walk off, Mikasa started questioning Armin out of curiousity as to why he wasn't in class. "Oh, I just had to find someone" He said, blushing. "I had a feeling she'd skip her class" "Who?" Mikasa said. "Did I give you permission to leave class?" "You're not my mum, Mikasa. You don't have to be worried about me" Armin laughed. "Who?" Mikasa asked, again. Glaring at him.

"No one important" Armin stammered. As if it was fate, Eren was by the lockers near the cafeteria talking to Floch and Yelena. "Oh, look there's Eren" Armin said pointing at him. Mikasa's attention immediately turned to face the black-haired boy. "Eren!" Mikasa yelled, practically leaping onto him.

"Hands off, Ackerman" Floch said standing in front of Eren, shielding him. Mikasa's face immediately changed from an expression of happiness upon finding Eren to one of hatred and detest upon seeing Floch. If looks could kill, this would've been Floch's last moment. "Do you have a death wish?" She asked, quietly, hate staining her voice. "Huh?" Floch said, noticeably scared. She went to tackle him but before she could knock him unconcious, Armin held her back. "Easy, Mikasa" Armin said, holding her back with what strength he had.

"It's fine" Eren said, moving Floch to the side. "What do you want, Mikasa?" "Eren, you're coming to the school culture festival with Armin and I tomorrow. It's not a question" She stated, smiling again. She switched moods as fast as lightning. Eren sighed, nodding. As Mikasa was talking to Eren, Yelena turned to Armin. "I forgot about the festival, are the teachers going to be there?" Yelena asked, looking down toward Armin, sparkles in her eyes. "I don't see why not since it's a whole school event" He replied. "I see" She said, smiling. Armin was terrified by the look in Yelena's eyes.

"Perhaps while we're there, someone will die" Eren said, with the most creepy voice.

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

With Jean

"Jean" Marco called, running up to his boyfriend, giving him a kiss on his cheek. "Hey, you missed" Jean said and kissed Marco on his lips, making them both blush. "Aw" A fangirl squealed. This wasn't any fangirl though; this was Sasha. "Ya guys are so cute together" They both blushed hard. "Jean, I never imagined you being so affectionate" Connie said, smirking. "People change when they're in love, Connie" Sasha said. By now, Jean's and Marco's faces were completely red. "Class starts in a second but I totally understand if you want to skip class though" Connie said and winked at them both. Then proceeding to walk to his lesson with Sasha.

"Y'know, Marco, I wouldn't mind skipping lesson if I'm with you" Jean said, smirking. "Jean, you know we'll get in trouble if we skip class, again" Marco said, blushing as Jean pinned him against the wall.