Clean Mafia

It was a normal day at the Yeager household with Mikasa helping out with chores for Mrs Yeager and Eren completely isolating himself in his room whilst Mr Yeager was off at work. Mrs Yeager was worried about her son being locked up in his room always on the weekend.

"Eren!" His mother, Carla, called from the kitchen as she cooked the omelettes. "Your breakfast is ready!"
Eren was in his room being psychotic as usual. He was drawing pictures of hearts, getting inspiration from the sheep hearts he had stolen from the biology lab. He ignored his mother calling from the kitchen and continued drawing.

Loud footsteps were heard running up the stairs from the black-haired girl. "Eren!" Mikasa yelled, slamming the door open. "Mikasa! Get out!" He yelled. "What if I was doing something important?"

"What would you be doing that's more important than spending time with us? Actually, it doesn't matter. Come on, Eren. Carla's calling you for breakfast" She said and grabbed onto Eren's arm. "Get off, Mikasa!" He exclaimed. In the end, Mikasa picked Eren up and carried Eren downstairs with him struggling the whole time.

"Mikasa, put me down!"

"No, you need to eat, Eren, otherwise you won't grow"

At the table, Mikasa had eaten all her food whilst Eren was still only stabbing at his omelette with his fork. "Eren, eat" Mikasa said, eventually cutting his egg into pieces and feeding it to him. She, basically, had to force feed it to him, then proceeding to make him drink his water. "Thanks for the food, Carla" Mikasa said and smiled. "No problem, Mikasa. I treat you like your my own child" Carla replied and smiled back. "Eren, go wash the dishes"

"But-"

"I said go wash the dishes! I want everything clean before your dad gets back home from work"

Eren groaned. "My dad's a fucking idiot; I don't care"

"Mind your tongue, young man!"

Eren rolled his eyes and gathered up everyones plates before walking to the kitchen.

"Carla, it's fine. I can do the dishes" Mikasa said.

"No, Mikasa, I want to speak to you" Carla said. "I'm afraid that Eren is being too antisocial and I want to make sure that he makes lots of friends. He's never been good with people so I think he should be more social"

"Understood, Carla" Mikasa said. "I will take Eren out today with our friends"

"Also you two have to be back by dinner time. Zeke is coming round for dinner today and I know he loves to see his little brother" Carla said and Mikasa nodded.

Mikasa hurried to the kitchen to tell Eren. "Here you go, you do the dishes since you're in here now. The only thing I hate more than doing the dishes are people who aren't free" He said and started walking towards the door but stopped suddenly. "And cattle"

"Eren, wait, we have to go out today" Mikasa said but he completely ignored her. "Eren Yeager, you're going to get yourself out of this house and hang out with your friends before I beat you!" Carla yelled at him, throwing his clothes at him. "Get out of your pyjamas now and make yourself more presentable!"

Eren groaned, rolling his eyes and proceeded to go get changed.

Later at the mall

"Did we really have to invite horse-face?" Eren said.

"Who're you calling horse-face, pyschopathic bastard?!" Jean yelled.

Before an outright war between the two people started, Marco had to stop Jean and Armin had to stop Eren. "Jean, stop, please. Learn to control yourself" Marco said, trying to calm his boyfriend down. "Eren, calm down. No need to get violent" Armin said.