As Expieckted

It was a normal day for Class 2B. Mr Zeke Yeager was a bit less tolerant than Miss Zoë in terms of how much noise they could both take but didn't get as crazy as Miss Zoë when it came to science. This science lesson was also as normal as it could possibly get as silence filled the classroom. Mr Yeager's voice boomed through the classroom as he taught his physics lesson but only a few students seemed interested. Some were paying attention, some were daydreaming, one of the students was doodling some love notes in their book but still managed to pay full attention to him and as normal Pieck was fast asleep at her desk, quietly snoring.

"Okay, now, Porco, can you tell me what units power is measured in?" Mr Zeke Yeager asked, his fingers tapping against the chalkboard. "Huh?" Porco sighed, being suddenly snapped out of his daydreaming state. Mr Yeager noticed and slammed his hand against the chalkboard, startling some of the students. "Porco!" He yelled. "Stop daydreaming and answer the question; what is power measured in?" Porco scratched his head and shrugged. "I don't know" he mumbled.
"Well maybe you would know if you was more attentive in class and then you could be exactly right like Pieck" Mr Yeager said, scolding Porco.

This statement made Porco's blood boil. He hated being compared to Pieck all the time all because he would say some stupid shit that wasn't exactly right.

"Come on, Mr Yeager" Porco said back. "Pieck's asleep, I'm paying more attention than her!" "Pieck, what's the answer to the question?" Mr Yeager asked Pieck in his usual loud voice which woke her up this time. "What?" She questioned, quietly. "As expected of Pieck! Exactly right! Power is measured in Watts!" Mr Yeager exclaimed and continued the lecture whilst writing the key notes on the blackboard with Chalk.

Porco was absolutely flabbergasted. He slammed his head down on the desk and sighed to himself. How could she always be exactly right? His blood boiled with revenge. Some day he would get back at her for making a fool of him and finally stopping this favouritism. "Very good, Pieck! Absolutely right!" He heard Mr Yeager say once more as Pieck answered another question. Porco sighed, heavily and waited for, what he believed to be, Hell to end.

As the students exited the classroom, Porco tried to rush out embarrassed but was stopped by the familiar voice calling out his most hated nickname. "Pock" Pieck called and walked as fast as she could toward him. "I told you to stop calling me that, Pieck" Porco said and walked faster, making sure she couldn't catch up. "But, Pock" he heard her call from a distance. He sighed, heavily, once again and turned around to face the shorter girl. "Yes?"
"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you" She said. "Yeah, yeah, whatever" he said and jogged off, making sure to lose her.

It was lunch time, so he managed to find a place under a tree where he hoped Pieck wouldn't find him. "Hey" A female voice said. He startled, slightly, putting his hand over his chest to steady his quickening heart beat. "You're Porco Galliard right? I'm Yelena" The blonde short-haired girl said. "I could see the hate in your eyes when Pieck got that question exactly right. I hate her too, she gets all the attention from Lord Zeke when he could be paying so much more attention to me. I worship him like a God, why can't he see that if his focus was 100% on me, he'd be so much happier. He's-" Porco cut Yelena off mid fan-girl rant as she was getting on his nerves. "What's the point of you telling me all this? Also, Lord Zeke?" He asked, making eye-contact with the girl. "I kind of got off topic and yes of course Lord Zeke! He's too Godly for anyone to just call him Mr Yeager. He's just so amazing and I love him" Yelena's eyes sparkled. Porco had to snap her back to reality. "Oh, um, the point is, uhhh" Yelena tried to remember what she was going to say before she got carried away. "Oh, yes, we could team up to get revenge on Pieck. I'm friends with Eren and Floch from Class 2A. If we four all work together I'm sure we can come up with a good plan" She explained.

"That's actually not a bad idea" Porco said as Yelena smiled and got up. "I will go get them; I'll be right back" She said and walked off. "If only he could see that I can come up with good ideas. I could also be exactly right, Lord Zeke" She 'mumbled' to herself as she walked away. Porco sighed and face-palmed overhearing her.

A few minutes later, the Zeke-Obsessed girl came back with a few more than she had said. "This is Floch" She said pointing at one of the boys. "And this is Eren" she said, pointing at the mentally deranged black-haired boy. "These are his two friends who decided that they would help, Armin and Mikasa"

Armin waved awkwardly at Porco whilst Mikasa just stared at him with a blank expression. "Wherever Eren goes I go" Mikasa said and continued to stare blankly at Porco, gradually closing the distance between her and Eren. 'What have I gotten myself into' Porco thought, mentally scolding himself. "So, uh, Galliard, was it? I think I've come up with the perfect plan that should surely work" Armin said and knelt down next to him, getting his notebook out of his bag. " Let me explain it: First, I have come up with this impossible Maths quiz as I have some really hard maths questions that I keep at home. Then, as, uh, Yelena has so kindly informed us of her love for Mr Yeager-"

"Lord Zeke!" Yelena yelled, giving Armin a mini heart attack. "Uh, okay, that" He continued. "This means that Yelena's good at stalking people so she will learn to forge Head Teacher, Zackly's signature and it will read 'Mr Yeager, please give this test to Miss Pieck of Class 2B. This test will decide whether she shall be moved back to the first year of highschool.' And then Yelena will forge his signature. Mikasa is excellent at sneaking around, in fact, she's basically a ninja so she will sneak into Mr- I mean- Lord Zeke's classroom and put it on his desk. Pieck will fail this test as it's impossible. I cannot see any flaw in this plan as I've been thoroughly thinking it through. What do you think?" Armin finished.

Porco was stunned. A lot of work had clearly gone into this plan and he came up with it in mere minutes. He couldn't see this possibly going wrong. "Yeah, it's good" Porco replied making Armin smile. "Okay, everyone, let's start now. To your positions" He said. "Dedicate your hearts!"

The next day

Yelena had managed to forge Head Teacher, Zackly's signature and the note, taking it to Mikasa who had secretly snuck into classroom 2B and placed the note and the questions with it on Mr Yeager's desk. Everything was going successfully to plan. Nothing could possibly go wrong or could it?

Porco couldn't wait to find out what would happen tomorrow.

The next day

Porco waited patiently, excited in his seat as the students headed into the classroom, sitting in their seats noisily. Mr Yeager slammed his hand against the chalkboard to get his classes attention once again. "I have some news and everyone should hear it" He stated. "It's about you Pieck. About that maths quiz that I told you to do. It's 100% exactly right!"

Porco stood up, aggressively. "What?! That test was so hard! How could she have gotten every question exactly correct?!" He yelled, angry that this plan failed. "Porco have you forgotten what I told you the other day?" Mr Yeager asked, raising an eyebrow. "Pieck is always exactly right"

Porco slammed his head down against his desk once more.

None of them expected that the fatal flaw in their plan, that none of them saw, was that Pieck is always exactly right.