Getting to know everyone

Let's start with our main classes.
Class 2A aka The Paradis Class:

Eren Yeager:
Psychotic. Just Psychotic. 100% Psychotic. What else am I supposed to say?
His Best friends are Armin and Mikasa. He's also friends with Yelena and Floch of class 2B and Sasha, Connie, Marco and Historia.

Mikasa Ackerman:
Top of her class especially in PE. Secretly related to the Janitor of the school and her PE teacher. She's always around Eren and never leaves him alone. Never.
Her best friends are Eren and Armin. She's also friends with Sasha, Niccolo, Connie, Jean, Marco, Ymir and Historia.

Armin Arlert:
The school nerd. He excels at his studies and tops most of his classes. Not very active during his PE lessons. His best friends are Eren and Mikasa and is also friends with Annie of Class 2B. He has a secret -not so secret- crush on Annie

Sasha Brauss:
Obsessed with food. Just like normal. She's dating Niccolo of class 2B. They're partners in crime when it comes to stealing food from the lunch hall. She's Best friends with Connie, Jean and Marco. She's friends with Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Ymir and Historia.

Connie Springer:
Not very academic, he's better at PE. Much better at PE. Not academic at all. Hangs with Sasha and her boyfriend most of the time. Best friends with Sasha, Jean and Marco and friends with Niccolo of class 2B.

Jean Kirschtein:
Very capable in PE and quite academic but is a troublemaker. Although, to be fair, he's less of a troublemaker now due to his boyfriend Marco. Jean and Eren do not get along at all. At all!!!
His best friends are Connie and Sasha.
He's friends with Mikasa, Armin and Historia.

Marco Bodt:
Jean's boyfriend. A kind-hearted person who brightens everyone's day.
He's made Jean the person he is today. He's best friends with Connie and Sasha. He's friends with Armin, Mikasa, Eren, Ymir and Historia.

Marlowe:
Really just hangs around with his girlfriend, Hitch. They love to annoy Annie. He's friends with Annie.

Hitch:
When she's not hanging around her boyfriend, Marlowe, she's annoying her best friend Annie.

Historia Reiss:
Dedicated to Ymir of class 2B. She loves to hang around her girlfriend, Ymir and would do anything for her. The school's head cheerleader and most popular girl. Related to the homeroom teacher of class 2B, Zeke Yaeger. Due to Historia's and Ymir's classes being separate, Ymir has often tried to sneak Historia into her class but all attempts thus far have been unsuccessful. She's friends with everybody. Literally everybody.

Floch Forster:
The school jerk. He is determined to become the biggest jerk of the school. He is friends with Yelena and Eren.

Now, Class 2B aka the Marley 'Warrior' Class:

Pieck:
The smartest in her classes. She's always "Exactly Right" according to Mr Zeke Yaeger despite the fact sometimes she dozes in class. Yelena hates her for it. Pieck had ,up until her second year of Highschool, thought she was a cat and so walked on all fours. Zeke broke the news to her one day that she was , in fact, not a cat and so struggles to walk like a human, therefore, uses a crutch to help her walk. She always makes fun of Porco, calling him "Pock". Her best friend is Porco. Her friends are Colt, Willy, Annie, Reiner, Marcel and Bertholdt.

Porco Galliard:
Is always not "exactly right" like Pieck so gets annoyed often and hates her for it despite being best friends with her. She still makes fun of him. He hates her nickname for him as she always calls him "Pock". He bullies Reiner a lot as he sees him as inferior. He is best friends with Pieck. He is friends with Colt, Willy, Annie and Bertholdt.

Marcel Galliard:
He is the polar opposite of his brother, Porco as he's friendly and acts as a big brother to everyone and constantly insists that Porco should stop bullying Reiner. His best friends are Annie, Bertholdt and Reiner. His friends are Pieck, Colt and Willy.