4 - allidiles

Começar do início

"Jaime."

I smile and lay down on top of him, head nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

"You're cold," He laughs softly before rolling around onto his side and pulling my back against his chest.

"Or maybe you're just hot," I place my arms over his and shut my eyes.

Feather light kisses trace the top of my spine while his hand draws circles on my stomach.

"I missed you. It isn't really the same here," He moves his lips to my ear.

"Oh I'm so sure. Less pancakes?"

"Definitely. I never knew how empty I would feel without your pancakes. It is a tragedy," He nips at my ear.

I grin and then roll around so I can face him. His bright eyes catch mine immediately. I find myself sighing deeply while he traces my spine.

"No seriously... I miss you. You should definitely come back."

"I wish I could, Trav. You and I know this is a good thing though."

"Yeah."

There is a silence in the room that makes my skin feel tight.

This never happened with Travis.

"Well let's make the best of it while you are here," He reaches the small of my back and rests his palms there.

"Please," I whisper into the darkness of the room

He kisses my neck while his hand slips between my thighs.

• • •

I pull my clothes back on, making sure I don't look like a mess. Travis of course fell asleep after giving me a kiss and saying goodbye.

I glance one more time at his bare body before leaving the room. I'm moving so fast I almost forget I'm supposed to be quiet. Just when I am about to leave, a twin pokes his blonde head out of the kitchen.

"Jay-me?" He croaks and sniffles before coming to hug me at the door.

I kneel down and wince a bit at the electricity that seems to shoot up my lower back.

"Hey, Jack. Why are you awake? It is super late," I keep my arms wrapped around his tiny waist.

Jack's nose is running and red, "I," He hiccups, "Dreamed you were eaten by the allidile."

This is serious business. Ever since Jack was five he has always had nightmares about this alligator and crocodile hybrid. Jaycee sometimes made fun of him for it which caused him to cry. So from then on I would always put duct tape on the floor as a "magical barrier". However, recently Jack hasn't been having nightmares.

"Awe, J. I thought he was gone?"

Then he starts to sob in my arms and I panic. I'm not supposed to be here.

"Shhh..I will go put the barrier down now ok?" I rub his back and pick him up.

Once I lay him down and get the duct tape situated, he grabs my hand with his small one.

"I love you, Jay-me," He separates my name then hiccups.

"I love you too, Jack. I will see you soon I promise," I kiss his forehead and smile.