The Crash

Your POV
You and Jake were working on homicide case and you got a lead of where he might be. Jake knocks on the door of the apartment. It was completely silent, until you hear glass being smashed. You busted down the door and he was attempting to escape while climbing down the fire escape. We eventually get on to ground level. He gets into a car so you get into your squad car. You were in a high speed car chase. You adrenaline was pumping. You pull out your gun and try to shoot his back tire. All of a sudden a garbage truck appears and hits the side of the car. Everything blacked out.
Your eye flutter open. You wake up to a very bright light and you feel someone's hand on yours and you eventually realize that it was Rosas hand.
"Rosa?" You say
"OMG. YOURE AWAKE YOU FUCKING SCARED ME." Rosa yelled at you.
"Woah. Calm down. I'm fine baby don't worry." You say to Rosa.
"Sorry for yelling" Rosa say to you as she kisses you passionately.
"Did Jake get the guy?" You say to Rosa.
"Yes. I need to ask you something." Rosa says to you.
"Sure. What do you need to ask me." You say to Rosa.
"I we should start a family. Maybe adopt a kid or something" Rosa says to with happiness in her eyes.
"I would love to start a family with. I love you" You said to Rosa.