Threesome

Rosa POV

Rosa entered Shaw after a long day, and she sees and a familiar face doing shots and smashing beer bottles. While he tried to convince the bar tender that he wasn't wasted. When suddenly he turned to your direction, you were surprised to your ex-coworker. Before you could leave he turns and starts talking to you. You ended up talking to him and the sexual tension started to build up.

" Hey you know what might fun if you and rode my dick one more time. For fun. Remember the first time we had sex and you could stop moaning and the neighbors told us to shut up." Adrian chuckled.

" I just got married recently but it might be fun to have a threesome. I can see if she is down. Are you okay with a threesome to begin with?" Rosa says while texting her wife at the same time.

" I am down if your wife is. Text me later, I have to go" Adrian says to Rosa as he takes his last shot and exits the bar.

Text message convo

Hey babe whatca doing - Rosa

Just finishing up paper work- Y/N

I wanna threesome you down or no we don't have to do it if you are not comfortable with it -Rosa

I don't know babe. How badly do you want to have a threesome? -Y/N

It is kinda of a sexual fantasy to have a threesome. I will be really hot. -Rosa

I mean I guess we can do it but there has to be some boundaries. - Y/N

So you are okay with it. -Rosa

I love you so if you want to do it badly we can but you owe me one - Y/N

Okay cool it is with a guy a used to be friends with benefits with. - Rosa

Ok can we do it tmr bc I am tierd rn - Y/N

That's fine tmr night - Rosa

Y/N POV

You head to your bedroom. You think to your self.

Why does she want a threesome? I am not good enough in bed that a guy has to fuck her? OMG what if he is better in bed, SHE IS GOING TO LEAVE ME FOR A GUY SHE USED TO FUCK.

You end up staring at the ceiling for two hours before going to sleep.

The night of the threesome

You and Rosa get changed and book a hotel room near by your shared apartment. You still had you reservations about having a threesome but you tell Rosa because you wanted to make her happy. The guy enters the room and which Rosa introduced each other. Rosa pins you up against a wall and takes off you shirt, you were about to take Rosa's shirt off but Adrian rips Rosa away from you and rips Rosa shirt off for you and grabs her breast. He takes off Rosa bra while you just stand there a tad bit angry, lets be honest he just took your wife from you. You were about to kick him in the nuts before Rosa rips away from his grip and starts striping you and herself as well. As you and Rosa strip the wife steelier rips his own clothes off. He thrust Rosa on the bed as there legs collide into missionary as Adrian beings to cum, Rosa flips herself over to her stomach as she put her ass up into his dick and they go at it doggy style. Y/N goes behind Adrian and attempts to pull him off of Rosa. As he turns around he brings her ass to his dick and kisses her on the cheek as Rosa kisses him back on the lips, and he brings his hand up to her tits and runs his hand down her body to her waist down to her hips. He gently runs his hand down to her pussy. He turns her around to face him and pulls her down onto the bed and gets her to rap her legs around his hips as she begins to ride his dick. Rosa then starts to kiss Y/N passionately, but Adrian tries to grab Rosa away again at this Y/N was really mad she grabbed her knife and points at his throat and he grabs he clothes as she back into the door. Y/N opens the door and pushes Adrian out the door and she slams it shut. Y/N puts the knife down as she looks over at Rosa who was wet. Y/N slowly walks up to Rosa and she pins her the bed and grabs some ties out of her bag and ties Rosa to the head board. Y/N sticks two fingers up Rosa pussy and uses her thumb and rubs it on her clit. Rosa started to moan, you grab the last surprise out of you bag, you turn on the egg shaped vibrator on full blast and place it on her throbbing clit. You begin to finger her as she is close to her climax. You thrust your fingers in and out at a fast pace. Rosa was at her climax and her orgasm starts, Rosa is shaking so you help her ride out her aggressive orgasm. Rosa heart rate slows down and you un-tie her.

" I hope that was better than your dumbass ex- hookup." You say to Rosa as she nods her head.

"Thank you daddy Y/N." Rosa says to you as she places her head on your chest.