The moring after

Your POV
You woke up in Rosa arms you looked confused as how you ended up there. It's not like you minded cause you kinda a little crush on her. You looked at Rosa who smiling in her sleep. You looked at your phone. You decided to wake Rosa because it was 8:15 and you both started at 9:00.
"Mornin Rosa" You said happily
"Sorry about the random cuddling in the middle of the night" You blush a little
"It's fine I kinda put you in my arms. You were shivering." Rosa said blushing as well.
"Okay thanks. What are you smiling about? Were you dreaming or something?" You said as she got out of bed and Rosa took her hair out of her pony tail. You stared a little.

Why is she so beautiful. It is such a simple thing and I am staring. I swear she is in slow motion right now.
" I was dreaming about something." Rosa explained
"What were you dreaming about" You said curiously
"Don't freak out okay" Rosa exclaims
"About wh-" You got caught off guard as Rosa kissed you. You kissed her back. The kissed lasted about 2 minutes before Rosa pulled away.
" Sorry about that I wanted to do all night yesterday."Rosa said nervously.
"It's fine I kinda had a crush on you since I met you. Oh yeah uhhhHHh the kiss was nice tho." You also said nervously.
"I like you too, wanna go out on like a real date? Sorry I am bad at the feelings and stuff." Rosa says with a smile.
" Yeah I would love too. But can we keep this a secret there is already way to much attention on already because of yesterday and stuff." You said
"I am fine about keeping the relationship a secret, I was going to ask to keep it a secret anyways. I like my privacy." Rosa says in agreement.
Rosa drove you to work in her motorcycle.
Both of you enter the 99. Charles came up to you.
"I am Charles in case you forgot. Weren't you wearing the same clothes as yesterday?" Charles said curiously
Jake came running and budded in.
"And Y\N came with Rosa. OMG. Something happened between you too"Jake said with excitement
I was quick to say "I fell asleep in these clothes while I was watching a movie and was lazy to change. Rosa and I bummed into each other in the parkade and walked in together."
"Damn I hoped you were going to say you were together because both of you were vibing all day yesterday." Jake said in disappointment. Rosa gave me a gave nod. We both sat at our desks and whispers "Nice save" Rosa gave you a tiny smirk.
Captain Holt called you into the office. You obviously weren't paying attention and the entire squad was in the office.
"What's this about, you guys are starting to freak me out" You said as you started to sweat a little.
"Why did you scream you are in gay in front of Hitchcock and run off?" Holt questioned
"He was coming on to me and wouldn't stop. I didn't know what to say. I Panicked. I didn't exactly have a good experience telling the other precinct I was gay."
You started to sweat a little more because you knew what question was coming next.
"What happened? I know it is none of our business but we are all concerned about you" Holt said in a more apathetically. Rosa moves next to you and put her hand on your back.
"You can tell them they won't judge." Rosa said in a calming tone.
"It's started in my old precinct. I was texting my ex-girlfriend and one of the officers I worked with snatched my phone. He began to read the text while I was trying to get my phone back from him." Your eyes started to water. You felt Rosa grab your hand.
"He yelled into the entire precinct that I was gay. I was made fun of, my motorcycle had been spray painted the word "Homo" on it and I was called names and teased. I told the captain to transfer me to a new precinct and I was stuck there for almost a year, I never got any of the good cases and the Sargent started to put me on meter and ticket duty .Thats way I ran off." You felt a tear drip down your face.
Everyone started to run in and gave you a huge group hug.
"We all except you here in the 99 you are part of our family." Terry gave you a huge smile.

You went to the bathroom to clean your self up. Rosa snuck behind you on be way to the bathroom.
"Hey you never told me the whole story did you?" Rosa looked concerned
"Yeah sorry. I was kinda nervous yesterday."
You said a little awkwardly
"Baby don't ever nervous around me." She smile and gave me a kiss.