Chapter 5: Entry Five

Saturday ♥ February 8, 2014
I woke, the smell of eggs, pancakes, sausage filled the air. I looked at the clock it one o'clock. I jumped up, holy shit! I walked into the kitchen to find G butt ass naked scrambling some damn eggs at the stove. I just giggled because he always did this! Usually after hot steamy sex but I wasn't complaining at all. "morning baby" he say when he noticed I had entered the room. "afternoon bae" I laugh rubbing my temples and sitting at the kitchen counter. "I woke up like this" I sang grabbing his fitted off the counter & snapping a picture for Instagram (Picture In Media)
"and you ugly ass shit" I looked at him sideways. "I'm just playing baby" he laughed. He wrapped his arm around my neck and started sucking on my neck. "Ouch!" I groaned rubbing the spot he had just sucked on. "shut up!" he say releasing me and placing a plate of food in front of me. "aw I have the best boyfriend" I cooed smacking that ass as he walked away. He jumped and quickly turned around "stop doing that gay shit fr" I tried to hold in my laugh! He hated that shit but I loved doing it cause his reaction was always priceless!
I got the fuck down on that breakfast I swear! After we took a nap and didn't wake up til like six. This day was perfect! I had my man here next to me. Waking up next to him was everything! I don't even remember the last time that has happened, and it's been a whole two years! I didn't want him to leave but I knew once he got back cool with that bitch he would be gone again. "bae," I moved closer to him on the bed. "yes?" he opened his eyes and looked down at me. "your the only one for me" I say tracing over my name on his chest with my finger. Yes! My name was tatted clear as day on his chest "Yanna T." it read. Of course I know he told some amazing story to his girl about what it meant and who it was . . But It's just the principal of the matter!
"and your only one for me" he held me tighter. "how is that when you married her a year into our relationship? At any point you could have dumped her and married me but... "
"Yie It's levels to this shit you don even know the half of it" I sate up in the bed Indian style and looked at him. He put his hands behind his head and looked back at me. What did he mean by that? "Tell me half then" , "Naaaa, just know that you are only one for me! Your smart, sexy, and beautiful boy are you beautiful.... with those freckles and rainbow eyes" he rubbed my cheek. I couldn't stop cheesing like this is the G nobody ever got to meet but me. He was so sweet and caring! "I love you" I showered him with kisses. "alright alright" he pushed me away.
"...what's on the flo for tonight?" he looked at me I checked my phone. Samara had texted me.... couples night bring anybody BUT Geno. I laughed, G snatched my phone "who is this" he read the text "fuck her! Just fa that I'm coming" I laughed. "suit yourself" I climbed off the bed and went into my closet to find something to wear. G walked in behind me and went to searching through his side. "cocaine?" he pulled out some white Tru's, white Polo, white Tim's, with at all white Faragomo belt. "oh that's how we playing it?" I searched through my many many pairs a jeans til' finally I pulled out my white high jeans, white Burberry shirt, white red bottom heels, I would do the Tims but I'm heel kind of girl. I turned and looked at him he had this smirk on his face "damn baby you just... woo" he picked me up and carried me to the shower.
He fucked me senseless in that shower I could barely stand anymore! It took me twice as long to get ready cause I had to sit down and do everything. After getting dressed I texted Samara back and told her I was coming.
"you got everything?" I asked before setting the alarm.
"yeah" he say exiting the side door. "you driving or I'm driving" I asked. "you drive I'm chilling" he tossed me his keys.
We both climbed into his camaro. I had to pull his seat up before anything. I know he tall and all but why the hell he sitting in the back seat driving thou? I started the car up and switched on the heat and radio, Dej Loaf "Try Me" came blaring through the speakers. He leaned his seat back bobbing his head and raping along. I pulled off fast as fuck. I loved driving his car, this bitch was stupid fast!
I was floating down Samara's block straight thuggin' singing along with Dej "let a nigga try me.... try me and Ima get his whole motherfucking family..." I glared at G when I said that "... and I ain't playing with nobody! Fuck around and Ima catch a body!" I pointed in his face, still focusing on the road. He slapped my hand "fuck on brah!" I laughed.
.
.
.
.
It was two cars parked in the driveway and one in front of the house so I had to park in front of the house next door. G got out and opened my door and we made our way up the driveway to the side door. I knocked first before Marcus came to open the door with a bottle of Avion in his hand "sup Yie" he exclaimed giving me a friendly hug "what's good bro" he dapped Geno up. We followed him into the living room where three couples sat on the sectional couch. I stopped when I seen Jo sitting there with some cock eyed ass ugly bitch. MAR must have smelled my blood boiling cause she quickly stood and embraced me whispering in my ear "everything good he said he has nothing to say to you...." I giggled. "no I have nothing to say to him" I say back quietly. "alright let's drink then" I gave her five, grabbed G's hand and tip toed to the two chairs sitting next to Marcus. "girl those shoes are the shit" one of the girls said with a big smile. "you want some of them baby" her boyfriend asked. She just gave him that "nigga you too broke face" ... everyone in the room noticed and started laughing. "thank you girl" I say taking a seat but G quickly grabbed me and made me sit on his lap. He must have peeped all the fellas including Jo looking. I flipped my hair over my shoulder. "so where my drank" I ask Marcus the bar tender. "what would you like ?"
"some Hen Dog. Nigga don play" we laughed.
Couples hours went past and I was lite I tell you! I mean I was having a ball! The music was jumping, drinks where being poured left and right I was too turnt. "Samara I'm drruunk." I slurred "me too"she laughed laying her head on Marcus shoulder. Him and G looked at each other and shook they head. "give me the keys, I'm driving" I handed him my purse "get them I gotta useeee it" I stood and made my way to the back of the house. I slung the bathroom door open and there Jo stood with his dick in his hand pissing. He looked at me and I looked at "it" God it was huge and thick. He shook it before putting it away and washing his hands. "you just gon stand there" he asked like two inches from my face. I was stuck I don know why but my voice box had went out. Before I knew what happened his tongue was down my throat. He placed his hand on the back of on neck pushing me up against the wall. "Yanna!!!!" I heard G yell. I pushed Jo off of me just as Geno appeared in the doorway. He glared at Jo then at me, "the fuck is this!" I just looked at him blankly. "hello can you fucking hear" he roared. I jumped, "look bro I was just trying to help her she falling everywhere" Jo say, Geno just looked at him. "yo girl in the living room, she look like she need help... help her, I got this one" he wrapped his arm around my waist and helped me out to the car. "my purseeee bae" I whined. "I got it shut yo ass up and lay back" he say before climbing in and pulling off. It was night night for me after that.