27. Angel

"Respect!" Jung-kook had had enough

"Respect!" Jung-kook had had enough. Despite BlueJay's attempts to please him, Jung-kook felt more drained trying to enjoy what he expected would be an amazing experience.

Sadly, it wasn't, so there he was thinking how to end this debacle when he remembered the safe word.

BlueJay stopped mid-blowjob and stood up.

"I apologize that it has come to this," the woman remarked. "I'll call an attendant. Wait here."

It's not like Jung-kook had anywhere to go. He was still bound to the cross with a blindfold on and with an almost-deflated penis hanging between his legs.

Another person saw this scene as he walked past the room with the slightly open door. He was coming back from the lavatory after relieving himself when he spied the male figure suspended on the wall.

The man returned from his brief session with a duke who was more interested in himself than satisfying his customer. The duke's preening and constant comparison of their cock size eventually pissed him off.

He's about to go change and leave when he stumbled upon this fallen angel whose chest was as white as ivory and mouth as pink as petunias.

Gingerly pushing the door open, he stepped in and stood beside the heavily breathing man, his sweet scent invading the room.

Footsteps were approaching, and an attendant appeared. Before she could speak, the visitor put his fingers to his lips.

The serf nodded and announced her arrival. "Hello Bunny, I'm P and I'm here to oversee your needs."

"But I thought you can't service..." Jung-kook replied, confused.

"No, no I'm not, but I found a replacement," P explained as she looked towards the silhouette standing in the corner.

"Ah... whoever it is, I don't care as long as she pleasures me," Jung-kook said.

The attendant didn't bother to correct him. "Very well, I'll leave you alone in the den with a Tiger."