23. Limits

"Why don't you start with looking through our Duchess catalogue?" M suggested as they went back to the reception area where M pulled out a binder off the shelves

She turned the pages showing pictures of women of different ethnicities, ages, beauty, body shapes, and sizes. Listed below the images were small details like their soft and hard limits.

"What are soft and hard limits?" Jung-kook inquired, his brain almost exploding from all this information he never heard about sex.

"Limits are what an individual is not willing to do during intercourse. Hard limits are absolutely a no-no while soft limits are acts that a person may be okay to do but they place restrictions on or are cautious about it," M explained, "For example, a woman might say you can cum anywhere except on her face. That's a soft limit."

"Ah, I see." Jung-kook nodded his head as he flipped through the pages.

M looked at the visitor perusing intently at the pictures. "Perhaps you prefer men? There's also a book of Dukes available. I'm sorry I didn't ask."

"What? Oh God, no! I am not gay," Jung-kook protested.

"You do not need to be homosexual to enjoy the sexual company of a man," M revealed. "There's a subset of men who have MSM, heterosexual men having sex with another male but don't identify as gay or bisexual. We see this a lot in threesomes where contact with other participants of the same gender is unavoidable."

"Oh, really?" Jung-kook doubted.

"Yes, in fact, these guys are not considered LGBTQ because they aren't sexually attracted to men, but only view sex with men simply as intercourse with any other human being, merely an outlet or a different sexual experience," M declared. "Most pretty much live heterosexual lives, with wives, children, dogs, and white picket fences."

"How... how do they know if they are just in denial," Jung-kook ventured to ask.

"Well, for starters, their cocks don't ping like antennas receiving a signal. They don't feel the attraction and they do not actively seek gay sex," M said matter-of-factly.

Jung-kook looked at the woman who was spouting an infinite wealth of knowledge and somehow admired her frankness and odd humour.

"The same goes for ladies. Not surprisingly, more straight women engage in gay sex than men. But that's beyond what you need to know for today." M sheepishly grinned.

"So, is there anyone there that caught your eye?" M asked Jung-kook who can't seem to decide among the bevy of maidens on the pages.

"I'm sorry that we don't have a larger collection. Only a few of them are working each night because most have regular jobs and lead busy lives. This is not their bread and butter, so they don't really need to work here except maybe to supplement their income but most do it because they enjoy this kind of environment."

Jung-kook stopped and pointed at a picture of an exotic woman. "How about this one?"

"Let me check if she's working today," M said. "Well, you're in luck, BlueJay is here just finishing up with someone. I'll call her while you wait here. I have to attend to another guest."