First Contact

Lunch. The long awaited time for you to relax and eat food, but what if you're a video game character and can't eat food? You get up and go to the fridge like any sane human then check the time.

Y/n: Oh...

The server started at 10:36am and now it's 9:28pm. So it's late tea. It's been a while, and you'll probably have to get off soon, but what if you get off and your not back at Remnant? Time to pull an all nighter.

You make it back to your headset to see ozpin and the lads all waiting.

Y/n: I have arrived.

Oz: Good. Now this test I have arranged is going to take place today.

We all got excited and made excitement noises in excitement because we were excited.

Oz: There is a bullhead arriving here for you outside. I hope you pass the test.

Uni: I've never been good at maths... So y'know...

Windy: Not that kinda test ya dropkick.

-TimeySkippey-

The ride there was uneventful other then some technical difficulties with my headset but it was fine. Once we have arrived I hop down onto the grass and look around. We are in a large clearing in a forest.

Windy and Uni drop in afterwards and look around as well. Windy and I begin to focus on Uni as his eyes are locked into the treeline with two red eyes staring back. More circle around then reveal themselves as big black creatures.

Y/n: Is this the test?

[MISLEADING PLAYERMODEL]

As you speak the creatures look towards you with confusion and fright before returning back to their threatening demeanor.

[WEIRD PLAYERMODEL]

The wolf creatures look with pure confusion as they sniff and investigate you before slowly returning to their threatening demeanor.

[SCARY PLAYERMODEL]

The beasts cower from you while sniffing towards you then cautiously approaching while being a bit more threatening.

[CUTE PLAYERMODEL]

The monsters snarl and growl while they look like they'll rip you to pieces with ease then start approaching menacingly

[REACTIONS END HERE]

All at once they pounce at yous, you pull out your physics gun, pick one out of the air then swing it into all of the others to knock them out of the air then throw the other one away.

Windy flips the crowbar the gives one a good whack in the head knocking it out, after this he whacks another then throws his crowbar in-between the eyes of one then brings it back to his hand instantly.

Uni pulls out his physics gun to grab one and use it as a meat shield to plow through some of them then whack them with a crowbar while they're down.

Windy: Yeah! How do you like-

Out of nowhere, a massive bird thing swallowed Windy, screeched a few times then began circling in the air.

Uni: Oh my God! They killed Windy!

Y/n: You bastards!

You pull out your physics gun and grab onto the bird and try to drag it down. It screeches before you use use all your strength in your controllers and pull back making it crash into the ground. Uni pulls out a crowbar and whacks it over and over and over again, It was still moving. like any warrior, he sunmoned a fridge and dropped it on its head, still moving, he then done what everyone thought to do in this situation. punch it till it stops moving.

You release the corpse from your physics gun's restraints and put your hands on your hips.

Y/n: That went well!

-TimeySkippey-

Windy: And then I died!

They all gasp and look in awe at Windy, Ruby leaning over in anticipation, Blake with her face in a book and Jaune covering his mouth.

Windy: But I lived! (I wish Roman did)

He had the whole class in awe, even proffesor Port. He began to continue his story as Uni dramatically acts it out with sound effects. I decide to head out, since u don't really go here I don't really have to attend class.

I head down the streets of vale. Taking in the scenery through my VR helmet. I walk till I reach the end of the road. It leads out of town. I slide the helmet off and rub my eyes.

They hurt quite a bit. I decide to get to bed and pull out my phone to message  Windy and Uni about me heading to bed.

I climb into bed and drift to sleep

~To Be Continued~