Wrong Destination

A/n So guys we did it, we reached a quar- I mean I did it! I made a new story? I hope it's good. Please tell me how you think of it at the end

Y/n Your name
U/n Username

~Y/n's POV~

I'm currently sitting on a couch watching some TV with my family when i hear my computer from down the hall. I get up to check while my family looks at me with disappointment. You see, I'm the antisocial one of the family, but all of them... Are outgoing extraverts.

Down the hall I hear it going off repeatedly and Walking through the doorway I already see a line of notifications on the screen.

I grab my swivel chair and spin over to my desk and smack into it. That was stupid.

Y/n: Ow...

I read one of them to prepare for the spam.

-+WindyFan+-: @Everyone Hey guys

I already know what to expect. I click discord and go to my group o see him trying to get our attention

-+WindyFan+-: @Everyone Hey guys

x100

I start typing almost at the same time as everyone else.

-+WindyFan+-: @Everyone HEY GUYERS

U/n: What!?

Uni-X_X: do you want to die young

WindyFan is the annoying but good friend kinda guy, and he can also sing very well and Uni is the 'funny' and game-smart guy to keep us from dying.

-+WindyFan+-: Let's play GMod! I have a cool idea!

U/n: What is it?

Uni-X_X: Probably yuck

U/n: Give em a chance Uni

I anxiously await Windy's response as his ideas are always exciting and fun, but anyone elses are boring and over done.

-+WindyFan+-: I found this cool map called gm_bigmaze right? And we have the nextbot 096 so I thought...

Uni-X_X: Not gonna lie that sounds terrifying.

To be honest it does, your in a massive maze with a creature that attacks if you even look at it and it always knows your location and can only be tracked by it's wailing? Terrifying.

Y/n: Oh my God, Uni being nice? Unlikely.

Uni: That's a really good idea Windy!

Windy: Yeah I know, Alright let's go!

I opened up Gmod after downloading the map and awaiting an invite from him, the home screen shows many maps and mods I have downloaded as they appear as I search for the map. Found it, I click and open it to reveal the description of the map until I receive the invite and a call from discord.

I tab out and answer the call along with the others.

Windy: Hey guys!

Windy is the first to speak as I load into the server

Uni: What's up fuckers!

Uni sounds as if he's shouting this from a distance.

Y/n: Why are you like, ten feet away  from the mic???

Uni: Fuck you that's why!

Windy: Wait this isn't the maze map...

Y/n: Whaddya mean Windy?

Gaming Detour | Rwby X Gamer ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara