" Balu mama...." she called him recognising his voice....

This is one of the best quality in sarayu... she respect everyone, even if they are maids....

"Chitti thalli... nuvve na... is it you" he asked her feeling surprised. She just hmmed in response...

"Yenni rojulainadi thalli mi gottu vini.... it's been long time... how are you chitti thalli ..." He shoot his questions without giving her time to answer.

"I'm fine mama... how are you and how they all are in the house " she asked him.

"Intlo vallu..... inti santhoshanni bayataki pampi inkela untaru...... They are living like dead bodies.."

"Mama"

" This house has lost its joy since you left... pedda amma garu and uma amma garu stopped talking with chinna ayya..... they are living like strangers in same house..... no one is talking with another one ......"

He said in sad tone...... sarayu's eyes filled with tears knowing her family condition. She is blaming herself for their condition right now.

" and laxmi amma..... Don't know how she is " He said... this catches sarayu's attention.

"What do you mean mama... how she is means..... amma is at home right... " She asked him feeling confused.

"No.... chitti talli.... she is not in home" he said.

"Where she gone" she asked him

" Don't you know thalli... The day after knowing the truth... laxmi amma... laxmi amma left the house without telling anyone" He said giving a biggest shock to sarayu.

She was stunned..... she don't know how react her mind became numb.... her body functions stopped working... he is saying something but her ears refused to hear. "She left the house without telling anyone, she left the house without telling anyone" his words ringing in her ear's again and again.... Her phone slipped from her hand and she collapsed on floor on her knees.

She shattered...... completely.... her mother, her life... whom she is living for....

******

Vicky came home early. The new project is completed with today. When he entered home, he welcome by silent... he went first floor but sarayu is not there.... generally every day she will be busy laughing watching cartoon. He was confused.... he went into their room thinking that she would be there and he is right... she is there but not in good state.

Sarayu is sitting on floor hugging her knees looking at particularly nothing. Tears kept rolling down from her eyes.... she didn't care wipe them.

Vicky: Chitti... He rushed to her seeing her state and sat next to her

Vicky: Chitti.. what happened chitti.... why are you crying..

He called her placing his hand on her shoulder but didn't get any response. He kept asking her again and again but she didn't respond him.

Vicky: Chitti.... please tell me... why are you crying.... he asked cupping her face.

She looked into his eyes..... and found tears in his eyes.... seeing her like this, automatically vicky's eyes filled with tears.

"She left the house" she said in low voice still looking at his eyes.

He closed his eyes for sometime to control himself. He don't want that She came to know about her mother disappear. Vicky know if she know, she will be completely breakdown. That's why he asked everyone not to tell her about her mother, but now. He opened his eyes and found her still looking at him.

"Amma left the house.... without telling anyone she left the house"she said again and advert her gaze, tears kept rolling down...

"Chitti... " He said and gently pulled her in his embrace.

" she left the house sir..... " she kept murmuring leaning on him. She needs someone shoulder now to cry. Vicky also didn't tried to stop her. Sarayu cried... cried and cried... and slept in his arms losing all her energy.

Don't how it's......

Hope you all like it.

And

Here the title poster of sweety akka's next film #Nishabdam

Congratulations sweety akka for completing 14years of film industry journey.

I love, support You then, now and forever.....