My eyes shot open and it took a few moments for me to realize where I was and that everything was alright. I didn't remember the dream that shook me awake but it couldn't have been a pleasant one. All I knew was that I couldn't fall back asleep and that I seriously wanted something to eat. 

 I slowly slid my way out of the shared bed, trying my hardest not to wake Jensen. I didn't particularly pay attention to what he'd picked up earlier, I just knew that looked like a lot. There had to be something that I could nibble on before falling back asleep. 

 Most of what Jensen had bought was left out, organized, on the counter so that we didn't forget anything in the few cupboards the next morning. Searching through the variety of snacks left out on the counter, a little white and red box caught my attention. I knew for a fact that Jensen refuses to eat the 'Special K Thins', he always claimed they were like paying double the price for half the product.

 I couldn't help but chuckle to myself that he even bothered to buy them to begin with. Anyway, I decided that would be the perfect small snack to have before getting back to bed, which I knew I needed to do before my alarm goes off in a matter of hours.

 The hardest part of the night wasn't falling back asleep, it was trying to get back into bed. While I was up hunting for snacks, Jensen had moved in his sleep and sprawled out across the majority of the bed, not that I minded, it just made things more difficult to get back in without waking him. 

 Eventually I made it into bed without waking him but I was freezing so I curled up to Jensens side to use him as a personal heater and quickly began to fall asleep. 

 An alarm blaring next to you is the worst sound to wake up to, I can promise you that.

 Neither Jensen or myself slept early the previous night so we both knew that we'd sleep past the checkout time if there wasn't an alarm set. I rolled over to turn the overly loud noise off before turning back and snuggling into the blankets again, pulling them up to my face.

 "You know that we'll fall back asleep if we don't get out of bed," Jensen grumbled with his rough morning voice, eyes still closed. 

 I nodded even though he couldn't see the motion. "I know but it's so cold." I mumbled into the covers. 

 We were both on the verge of sleeping for the next half an hour before Jensen finally tossed the covers over, piling them on top of me. It wasn't until he came walking back from the bathroom that I realized that I'd fallen back asleep. I threw the blankets off of me as I jumped out of bed, silently cursing under my breath because I'd fallen back asleep. 

 Jensen was leaning up against the small kitchen counter with a to-go cup of coffee in his hands. I pulled out a pair of black three quarter length leggings and a blue and white baseball style shirt. I quickly changed in the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and freshened myself up a bit. 

 Passing Jensen as I went to put my things back into my bag I asked why he let me fall back asleep, he said that he was in no rush to leave the small room so if we stayed another night, he wouldn't have minded. 

 I figured another night in the small hotel room couldn't have been that bad of an idea. I knew that I wasn't in a rush to finish the trip and get home and from the sounds of it, neither was Jensen. But we decided to leave anyway. 

_

 Having loaded the little bit of our belongings back into Jensens car, we got in ourselves and got ready for the rest of the drive. 

 Jensen had placed his to-go cup of coffee in the middle console of the car which, turns out, was a big mistake of his. I ended up finishing his coffee. Jensen took his eyes off the road and looked over at me as I took the last sip of his coffee, "We could've stopped to pick up a coffee of your own," he mentioned. 

 I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at him, "But that wouldn't have been nearly as satisfying as  taking yours. Another coffee and breakfast sounds pretty good though." 

 He smiled before nodding in agreement. "Tim's, the usual?" He asked. "Of course!" 

 Before we'd gotten back onto the highway, we pulled into the Tim Horton's parking lot. Walking into the building was like walking into an aroma heaven. The smell of coffee and baked goods was a magical scent. The boy working behind the counter, who couldn't have been older than maybe fifteen, looked like he could've used some coffee for himself. He must've pulled a late night the day before, I felt for him. 

 "May I take your order?" He asked with a little smile. 

 Jensen took one more glance up at the overhead menu before spilling out the same order as always. "Yeah, uh, can we get two large coffees, one regular- the other black, please?" 

 The boy tapped away at his little screen, "Anything else?"

 Jensen nodded again. "Yeah, and two everything bagels. One with butter, one with extra herb and garlic cream cheese, please?" 

 More tapping. "That will be $7.82." Jensen pulled out his debit card before quickly tapping it on the machine. "Your order will be ready over there," he motioned to our left. It wasn't long before our coffees came, soon followed by our food. 

 Back in his car, we quickly got back on the road before we started eating. Technically, if you're driving, you're not supposed to be eating but I figured that it didn't count if I pulled pieces of his bagel apart to shove in his face. The only problem was that we mixed our coffees up so we had to switch those around. 

 We'd stop here and there at cute little shops or wherever else that caught my attention. By the time we have to drive back home, there's going to be no space in my bag for anything else but it will have been worth it.