To play it safe, pulling into a motel for the night seemed like the best thing to do. Jensen claimed that we could probably do another two hours or so but that seemed crazy to me. He needed the sleep. 

 Being the gentleman he is, Jensen ran to my side of the car while I was stuffing my essentials like a phone charger and toothbrush into my purse. It made me laugh quietly to myself before getting out of the already open door.

 I folded my arms over my hoodie and hugged it close to me for the short walk to the main entrance. It was unrealistically cold to me. Jensens arm hung over my shoulders pulling me in a slight bit closer to stay warmer. We stepped into the door and it was like a blast of warm air that hit us. "Hi! Are you two looking for a room?" The woman behind the worn down desk was so extremely high energy that she must've had two whole pots of coffee. 

 Jensen cleared his throat before speaking, "Uh, yeah. Just for tonight though." The middle aged, high energy woman typed something into her ancient boxy computer, spun around and handed us a key. "I presume that one bed is alright?" She asked, holding out the key. Jensen looked at me at the same time I looked at him and I couldn't do anything but nervously smile. He turned back to her, "Yeah, that'll be just fine for us." 

_

 "One bed, huh?" I nudged him. 

 He smiled in return, "I know, what a big step for you, little miss innocent." 

 I lightly punched his shoulder, "You're such a dick." 

 Jensen pulled out the key to open our door and the moment the door squeaked open enough for me to get through, I jumped at the opportunity to run full speed right into the bed and pick my side. Yes, that matters to me, it has to be the left.  

 "You got to call dibs on the bed first but that means I get the shower first," he said matter of factly. I knew he was more than likely going to call the shower first but I used that extra time to myself to stretch my legs after being in the car for hours. I took every bit of space on the bed possible to stretch out before I hear the water in the bathroom stop. 

 Minutes later Jensen came out of the bathroom dressed in grey sweat pants and a black t-shirt. "I think you're taking up more than your side." I opened my eyes to see Jensen standing beside the bed. "Hmmm, right. I guess I should shower now." 

 The warm water running down felt phenomenal. Any heat felt great really. 

 My shower wasn't long like usual, just a quick one to wash away the day. I tossed on a pair of baby blue shorts and a black t-shirt before opening the bathroom door and watching the steam dissipate as it flowed freely. 

 Jensen was sitting on top of the covers when I reached my side of the bed. I made a point to toss over as much of the covers as possible onto him as I crawled into bed. He froze until the covers were pulled off of him. "You're like a deer in headlights when something is thrown over you," I laughed.

 "I'm not a deer in headlights, it just caught me off guard," he defended. 

 "Yeah, I'm sure a deer in headlights is caught off guard too," I stated back. 

 "Whatever. I'm no deer." I chuckled at him as I turned on my right side. "You're cute when you're frustrated." I could see a smile creeping over his lips. "You just like to push my buttons," he mentioned as he began slipping under the covers. "That's true," I giggled. 

_

 I began drifting off to sleep as I heard Jensen shifting in his sleep again. I was amazed by how much he moved in his sleep but the moment I put my arm over his torso I could hear his unsteady breaths even out and the sudden movements had come to a standstill. I soon fell into a peaceful sleep with my arm draped over Jensens body; his chest rhythmically rising and falling.

 Throughout the night I'd feel Jensen wake for a glass of water or to go the bathroom but there weren't any other strange shifting or sudden alarming movements which I figured was a good thing. 

 Sharing a bed was a strange thing for me. I was a light sleeper so I woke every time Jensen moved but I also hadn't imagined I'd be on a road trip with him that would cause us to end up in the same bed together. Not that I had a problem with it either though. 

 I rolled back over to face Jensens side of the bed just as he was coming back from fetching a glass of water. He'd noticed I was awake. "Sorry for waking you again," he said as he climbed back into bed. I pulled the puffy covers up even closer to my face, as if it were even possible. "No need to apologize, I'm not so sleepy anymore," I'd replied. 

 "Did you sleep alright so far?" 

 I nodded. "Indeed I did, just chilly now." 

 "Do you want to watch a movie or something? We can order something on the t.v." 

 I figured that it wasn't a bad idea, we both seemed pretty awake. "Yeah." 

 We ended up watching 'Christopher Robin' but I don't think either of us made it to the end. The last thing I remember was that I was huddled into Jensens left side with plenty of blankets before falling back asleep next to him, taking in the delicious musky scent coming off of him.