ch 20 || forever

your pov

It's been about a month and I haven't spoken to any of the boys. Nick and Edwin would try to reach me non stop for the first two weeks but eventually, they gave up. I do periodically text Zion, assuring him that I'm okay. He was the only one who wasn't too far up my ass for leaving. He did bug me though, he cares in his own Zion way.

I didn't really know much about the boys other than what Z tells me which isn't much. I've muted all of their accounts on all socials. But I did know they started tour last week. They were so excited about it.

I was chilling in my room, watching Netflix when my best friend walked in scaring the hell out of me. She's the only friend in Jersey that isn't shady. She's been helping me through this whole break up with Edwin and not talking to Nick for awhile.

"GET UP AND GET READY." y/bff/n said. I put my hand over my heart. "Y/BFF/N YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME," I told her sitting up.

"We can talk about that later, get dressed now." She said clearly on some time crunch.

"uhh... okay? what do I wear? where are we going?" I said confused yet complying to her demands. 

She extended her hand to me revealing a bag that I didn't even notice she had when she busted in. 

"What is happening?" I said skeptical and grabbing the bag from her hands which had an outfit in it.

"Just get ready and get ready fast. We need to leave in 30 minutes so make it snappy" she said snapping her fingers. I rolled my eyes and got ready quickly with three minutes to spare. Y/bff/n looked impressed at my hustle.

 Y/bff/n looked impressed at my hustle

(your fit)

...

y/bff/n made me put a blindfold gently on my eyes and led me to the car. I gave up on asking questions because she was NOT talking. I just went along with it because I did not have the energy to argue with her.

We drove for about 45 minutes and she told me to put on noise-canceling headphones. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING? Is it my birthday? wait no. wait what? 

She opened my door and pulled me out of the car gently. We walked for a little while, I think we got in an elevator and walked some more. I have no idea where we were but I felt the ground I was on shaking and then it suddenly stopped shaking. 

All of a sudden someone took off the headphone, there were a lot of people in the room, I can tell they were trying to be quiet. Then I felt the blindfold be gently taken off of my face. It was Nick. I then looked around and saw that I was ON STAGE. The crowd started to scream again once I looked over. I'm guessing the boys told them to be quiet until I had the blindfold off.

I was in shock. All of a sudden I heard mine and Edwin's song play. On the screens, a slideshow of pictures of me and the boys started playing. Anytime they started singing their part of the song, a queue of pictures with me and that member went up, along with with some group pictures mixed in. When Edwin's part came up, the crowd went wild because he came up to me and took my hand while a bunch of secret pictures we took during our short-lived relationship displayed on the giant screens. 

(the song they sing, obviiii)

At the end of the song Nick came up to me and started talking in the mic. "Y/n I wanted to publically apologize in front of all the boys and some Jersey BEANZ. I wanted to admit that I was wrong about it all. And I can't lose you in my life and risk your happiness over something that can and will be avoided. You don't have to forgive me and you don't have to care. But you guys have my blessing." He finished and took the mic away from his lips and immediately pulled him into a well-needed hug. I fought the tears that were forming in my eyes. I looked up at him and said "I forgive you. Thank you. I love you." He smiled. "I love you more y/n, now go get him." He took my hand and led me to Edwin who looked incredibly nervous.

"I told you I wasn't going down without a fight. I love you more than anything. You are the human embodiment of every love song I've ever heard or written. And I refuse to let you go." He  smiled and took my hand keeping the other hand on the mic he was talking into. I heard a bunch of cheers and 'awww' in the crowd as he was talking. 

"We've been a secret for a while, but clearly that was problematic." he laughed his little elmo sounding laugh. "I'd rather scream from the mountain tops that you're mine than ever hide you from the world again, but this stage and crowd will do." I laughed at how nervous and cute he looked.

"Y/full/n Will you PLEEEEASE be my girlfriend. Because I'd rather go BLIND without you" He said with a puppy dog face. I nodded, the smile never leaving my face. He cupped my face in his hands and pulled me into a gentle kiss. The crowd went CRAZY.

After I pulled away from the kiss I heard Zion on the speakers "alright alright all this sweet shit is making my stomach hurt, get outa here bighead we got a show to finish." The fans, the boys, and I laughed. I turned around and walked over to him punching his shoulder. He pretended like it hurt so I pulled him into a hug. I hugged the rest of the boys before walking backstage, Nick held me a little longer than the rest.

I watched the rest of the show from backstage.

I can stay in this moment forever.