ch ten || the party

Edwin's pov

a month later

Things have been going so good with y/n. Like deadass I vibe so well with her and I think she feels the same. We always sneak around to be together and we've been really careful about it. It was such a good thing that Austin found out. Number one it made me open up to her and we've been getting closer every day. And he helps us sneak around. He sees how happy she makes me.

Brandon, Austin, and I were chillin in the studio bouncing off ideas from each other for some music for an album that we're working on. Zion and Nick bust in with bags of food laughing trying to talk over each other and Y/n gently comes in after them laughing at how crazy the other boys were acting. Nick and Zion put the food down on the coffee table and continued their shenanigans. 

"noooo but forreaaaal" Zion said after their fake hand slapping fight. "YeEeeoo0oO0o0oooO, Nick and I were talking about how much we NEED to throw a party tonight. we haven't in foreverrrrrr" 

Y/n grabbed the bag of food from the table and started to pass out everyone's order. The beanz call her the prettymuch mom because I'm pretty sure she's the only reason we're alive, I don't know how we survived without her. 

Everyone forgot about what Zion was talking about as soon as y/n passed out food. Eventually, Nick started talking again after he took a bite out of his burger, with food still in his mouth he said: "Yeah what Zion said." 

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Y/n said annoyed at him slapping his arm, we all laughed at Nick. He rolls his eyes and swallows his food. "AS I was saying, party tonight? party tonight? party tonight" he said pointing at each of us when he said 'party tonight'. 

Everyone agrees. We all just talk about the party tonight and how lit it's going to be. I keep catching myself staring at y/n... well at least Austin keeps noticing it and he nudges my arm every five minutes. I can't help myself, she's perfect and I just want to kiss her all the time. 

...

your pov

later that day before the party

We finished shopping for the party, Edwin and I volunteered to go. Nick has been off my back lately, I think he feels more comfortable with me being around the boys. That or he's too busy focusing on his girlfriend to pay any mind. He does check in on me every now and then, so I still feel like I need to keep my guard up. 

We all set up the house and go off to our rooms to get ready for the party. 

After an hour I hear the music downstairs playing and I hear people coming in. I get excited and finish up.

 I get excited and finish up

(your outfit)

(boys outfit)

(boys outfit)

I go downstairs and everyone is already going hard. I start pouring myself a drink and the night began...