M/F Reader x Mina - Beauty And Love Takes Time

Zacznij od początku

Mina huffed, annoyed.

Sana ought to let her ogle you as much as she wished.

Sana also knew precisely how boring long shifts could be, how one searched for entertainment in the midst of them, no matter the form...and it looks like Mina found her entertainment.

Mina rolled her eyes as she resumed her staring at the aisle where you walked down.

She then saw you in front of her as she averted her veiw as you walked up the aisle.

A perfect view of you as your eyes were wide and getting wider still as you examined the various packets, an unease growing on your face.

You kept a good two feet distance between you and the contents on the shelves, as if afraid of stepping any closer.

Mina's heart did a funny thing when she saw you, now moved onto the sample tools at one of the stations.

You'd found one of the sponges, and was squishing it between your fingers, watching the foam depress and reform.

You were now adorable, Mina added.

Adorable and cute...a lethal combination to Mina.

POKE POKE POKE

Sana poked at Mina's side, interrupting Mina's thoughts.

"Just talk to her/him Mina." Sana said a bit loudly as she pointed at you.

Mina wide eyed and went to put Sana's hand down.

"Sana. Quiet."Mina explained in a low tone in her face. She then saw Sana'a eyes averted as Mina quickly looked back.

Only to her luck, it was at that precise moment that you were looking in their direction.

Your lips parted slightly as your eyes darted from Mina to Sana, and back to Mina again as MSana looked away and back to Mina's sight.

Mina felt her face heat up.

Had you overheard them?

Her arms tightened across her chest, then she let out a sigh.

No...no way right?

Not with the music pumping through the store, covering their sounds.

"What's s/he doing?"Mina asked Sana as she kept her gaze on Sana.

"S/He's not looking."She responded as Mina looked back.

You were looking away from them to a sponge in between your fingers as you stared at it, then dropped it in the trashcan and darted down back the aisle and into another.

"Sigh Sana, what the heck."Mina was now giving a frown the her co-worker.

"What? S/He can't hear us."

"Still..."

Sana merely giggled as she looked over her.

She then caught you going into another aisle.

"Hehe...looks like s/he's lost. Better go help her/him Mina...or should I go-"

Mina was already moving to get out from behind the counter, out towards the front of the store in the direction of the end cap where they'd last seen you.

Mina heard Sana giggle behind her as Mina huffed and marched away.

Let Sana tease her.

She was about to talk to the cutest person who'd walked into the store in perhaps all her time working there.