M/F Reader x Mina - Beauty And Love Takes Time

Start from the beginning

Every person under her management was fully capable of everything from cleaning up spilled loose glitters without leaving a trace to executing a perfect recreation of a single photo of a makeup look.

It made Mina swell with pride, thinking of the people she esteemed so highly and of how Jihyo considered Mina her a high employee to their staff.

But...

Mina had never thought that she'd come around to view the customers as a bonus treat.

Sure, she enjoyed it when they sincerely thanked her, saying they'd mention her helpfulness to the manager or a survey.

She was proud when they gushed over her makeup looks after a makeover.

But she'd never before had someone who could only fall under the classification of cute walk into the store.

================================================

As Sana and Mina were at the registers with no one in the store.

Sana was fixing her nails and Mina was bored out of her mind.

She was scrolling through the playlist of songs of Dahyun had made for the store, mixing the ones that were in, when she chanced to look up just as a girl/boy walked in through the glass doors

DING

Mina looked up.

"Welcome tooo-"

She was baffled as Mina's voice trailed off mid-sentence.

She was witnessing a teen coming through the doors looking around as Mina was in awe.

The person had the most perfect everything she's ever seen.

Stunning...

Cute...

and just jaw-dropping handsome/beautiful...

"Sorry?" You said as you went closer to her.

Mina could only stare at you as she couldn't say anything else.

"Welcome to XXXXX, need some help?" Mina heard behind her and looked to see Sana asking in a cutesy manner.

"Oh no thank you, just looking around." You said as Sana nodded and you went down an aisle.

Mina kept her stare as a hand snapped in front of Mina's face, interrupting her view of you, leaving her blinking, disoriented and a little perplexed.

"Earth to Mina?"

"...Hm-What?" Mina said looking at Sana as Sana smirked at her.

"Aww~ looks like you're in love~"

Sana was smiling wide, smirking like she knew exactly what Mina had been thinking.

And so what if she did?