To Hyuna and Hoseok, though, she was someone that was money hungry and rotten in the heart; Soojin has always hated Hoseok simply because the younger had somehow managed to woo the men she was after. Of course when she saw that Yoongi had been eyeing the small male, she butted into the raven haired male's life – all she wanted was the Min's money and some power over Yoongi's decisions.

"I love her, Hyuna. I know in the beginning I said cruel things about her, but I really do love her." He was tired – tired of people constantly telling him shit about his marriage.

"You keep telling yourself that, but don't come all broken hearted when Hoseok finally decides to get married to one of the idiots." Of course she was just saying shit considering Hoseok had told him he never planned on getting married.

"I'm in a complicated situation hyung. It's not that I'm scared of commitment; I'm just not sure who I would stay committed to," he remembers the younger telling him. At the time, it had seemed a little stupid to Yoongi considering you could only stay committed to one person – at least that's what he thought.

There was something different about Hoseok and his relationship with the other 3 males. It had occurred to him that the youngest had never really been in many relationships, and he had found it odd how the 3 boys were head over heels about the smaller. Then he remembers his stepbrother getting home with 2 other people, and he immediately regret even going upstairs to check on them – turns out they were all in a relationship.

"I'm going to checkup on Seok. Jungkook just sent me their location. I hope they don't mind me tagging al–"

"I'll go with you."

"But don't you have wor–"

"I said, I'll go with you. Or would you rather take another cab?" The younger rolled her eyes before grabbing her coat and Yoongi's car keys.

"You're gonna make shit awkward, Yoongs."

___

It got dead silent when the group saw Yoongi walk through the doors – Hoseok was clinging onto Jungkook, Jungkook was busy playing with the smaller's hair, Jimin was happily eating his mochi, and Taehyung was glaring at his stepbrother. Yoongi could see how uncomfortable the youngest was and his heart ached.

"God Yoongs. I can't believe you made me go park your car when the people here could ha–"

"N-noona!" Hoseok practically pushed Jungkook off of him so he could run up to Hyuna for a hug. She was quick to throw the oldest his car keys so she could pull the ginger in for a big hug and give him forehead kisses.

"Hey Seokie. I missed you so much. Do you know how sad I was when I was in England? I missed you so much..."

Yoongi knew he was staring at them for too long because the blonde coughed, and the two idiots beside his stepbrother were quick to give him an awkward smile. As he walked toward their table, Taehyung quickly moved Seok's bag to the empty seat and put his legs up on the other empty seats.

"Tae quit being an asshole to him. He's your brother for fucks s–"

"Stepbrother, Chim. If you knew how he truly was, you'd also hate him." The small silver haired male was about to say something until he noticed Hoseok and Hyuna approaching them with food.

"Finally some fucking food!" Jungkook blurted out as he reached out to grab some fries.

"Kookie hyung, where are your manners?! At least thank our noona for treating us." Hyuna pulled the youngest in for a hug while cooing at him. She looked at Yoongi, who looked pretty pissed for god knows what, before giving the ginger another kiss on the forehead.