T H R E E

Hoseok walked out of his room, jumping as he softly kicked a body

Hoseok walked out of his room, jumping as he softly kicked a body. He slowly rubbed his eyes and noticed Taehyung dead asleep in front of his bedroom door. The redhead walked into his bedroom, grabbed a pillow, and softly placed it underneath the elder's head.

"Fucking idiot," he muttered as he ran his fingers through the blonde's hair.

"Mmm, Hobi. Water. Please." The small man quickly stood up and walked to the kitchen only to see Jungkook asleep on his kitchen table. He began to panic when he noticed Jimin was nowhere to be seen.

He had put Jimin on one couch and Jungkook on the other while Taehyung slept on an inflatable bed. Of course his three best friends had managed to end up asleep in weird parts of his apartment. He sighed in relief with he saw orange hair peeking out from his bathtub as he ran to give Taehyung his water.

"Agh. Remind me to never drink so much." He drank the water in the blink of an eye, Hoseok never noticing as he licked his lips while watching a few drops run down the older's neck.

He snapped out of it before his best friend would notice, taking the empty cup from him and giving the blonde a small smile.

"How the fuck did you end up in front of my room? You were out cold the minute your body was on the bed." The taller shrugged, groaning as his head began to pulse some more as he sat up. He leaned against the redhead's door, desperate to crawl into a dark space.

"I only remember getting too hot and removing my blanket. I never thought I'd walk to your bedroom."

"You could have just walked in and slept with me, hyungie. Anyway, lucky for you, Jiminie, and Kookie, I made 해장국 [hangover soup] yesterday knowing you would wake up like this, but not like this," Hoseok muttered as he looked around his apartment.

Hoseok exaggerated the swing of his hips as he walked, but maybe it was just Taehyung imaging it. He cursed himself for not following his gut instinct; he knew he should have just walked in.

"Damn you Jungkook for tricking drunk me into believing Hoseok would murder me."

Hoseok went around his apartment to wake up the two boys. When his first plan of waking them up with loud noises failed, he gently pushed Jimin's hair out of his face and kissed him on the forehead.

The ginger's eyes slowly fluttered open before he quickly shut them. The bathroom was too bright which practically caused Jimin to almost go blind. He softly groaned before falling back asleep, waking up again half an hour later only to realize that he spilled all of the contents from last night on himself.

"Great. I can't believe I threw up on myself," he groaned as he wiped off what he could. He walked into the living room only to see Hoseok's face oddly close to Jungkook's. He felt his stomach churn again, jealousy blinding him as he angrily walked to the kitchen to grab a cup of water.